PDA

View Full Version : on my way home!!

bullfrog_alumni_02
08-28-2004, 04:21 AM
hey im in kuwait right now. i have to say to big19, its way hotter in this part of the mid-east than in afghanistan. where im at there are atleast valleys to keep the cool air comin through, out here its just open desert and the sun. my flight leaves tonight at 1040, and ill arrive in dfw at 1030 in to morning. wish us luck and pray for a safe flight. see some of ya'll soon!!

HighSchool Fan
08-28-2004, 05:26 AM
Hope you have a safe flight home. We are all proud of you and are happy you are getting to come home. Thank you for your service to our country.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BIG19
08-28-2004, 05:35 AM
Happy landings my friend. I am glad I am not the only one that thinks it is a bit warm here. Hope you have a great leave and get lost somewhere so you don't have to go back.......;) I won't be too far behind you, looks like I will be back towards the end of Sept! Have fun and be careful.

JasperDog94
08-28-2004, 09:15 AM
Words alone cannot express my deep gratitude for your service to our country. Have a safe trip home!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
08-28-2004, 09:19 AM
YAY!!!!

It will be great to have you and Big19 back on US soil!! (Keep us informed Big19).

My cousin (who is in Iraq) is coming home in the next 2 weeks also. He is the last of my 4 family members who were serving overseas to come home!!

elhs
08-28-2004, 09:22 AM
This goes out to you and all our men and women in the service.
We support you all the way. Welcome home!!

My nephew and good friend just deployed to Iraq. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

God Bless the U.S. A

spiveyrat
08-28-2004, 06:24 PM
Welcome HOME!!!:clap: :cheerl: :thumbsup: :wave:

God Bless you, Big19, and all who so selflessly serve our country!

BrahmaMom
08-29-2004, 08:18 AM
A huge thank you to everyone over there. Pryaers for a safe trip and safe days every day till every single person is back home. Thanks for a job well done in miserable conditions. You are all heroes!

Pudlugger
08-29-2004, 08:21 AM
That goes double for me. Thanks for all your sacrifices and service to this great nation. We are winning this war to the credit of men and women like you. Good luck and God Bless! All the best to you.:)

ej2525
08-29-2004, 09:46 AM
Welcome Back... Welcome Back... Welcome Back... (Singing Welcome Back Carter theme song)!!! :D :D

Good to have you back on the home turf... enjoy your stay before you return!!