PDA

View Full Version : West Texas Scores?

westTXbest
08-28-2004, 01:09 AM
Sweetwater, Monohans, Snyder? Abilene Wylie won 38 to 21 to San Angelo Lake View.

wildstangs
08-28-2004, 01:12 AM
Sweetwater lost 17 -14. Monahans lost 27-19. Snyder romped Levelland, dont remember the score.

westTXbest
08-28-2004, 01:17 AM
Really that Sweetwater score is a shocker, but i knew Monohans would lose, that wouldnt a surprise. I wanna hear about snyder and levelland?

Wtx_coach
08-28-2004, 01:20 AM
Hey guys Monahans lost, but all of coach hannas teams start off slow, I can bet you 1000 dollars west texas best that they will beat you guys and win the district!!

westTXbest
08-28-2004, 01:25 AM
LOL! u have been sayin g that to all the Gwood fans, I wander why ? Probably cause u live 10 miles out sie if Monohans and there nothing to do, and they beat Greenwood for the First time in like 7 or 8 years, but u think what u want cause miracles only happen once!

westTXbest
08-28-2004, 01:41 AM
I thought Wylie was very small (physically) but they had more kids on the sideline than a dang UT roster!!! They had so many kids !!! But they had good coaching. I have never seen that meany Kids on a sideline in a game in my life in a high school game. Except some 5a schools!!

BigAbe79
08-28-2004, 02:01 AM
ballinger 11 clyde 21

stangcenter60
08-28-2004, 02:18 AM
I'm so freakin mad.....i have never played in a worse game than what we had tonight......we played incredibly bad......but, theres always week 2.....

Knightmoon
08-28-2004, 07:11 AM
Merkel 27---Monahans 19. Merkel's Riley Lambert at quarterback broke a 90 yard TD run. Good job Badgers. Don't count the Badgers out just yet. I will add, better not count the Loboes out just yet either. They have a good team that WILL get better as the season progresses. Good Job to both teams.

Black_Magic
08-28-2004, 08:02 AM
Snyder won 54-14 over leveland. Dee Walker rushed for 260 yards on 17 carries!. That kid looked like a scalded ape runing through that secondary. he is WAY BETTER than wells was last year. Good D and powerful Offense.

Green Ranger
08-28-2004, 08:22 AM
Nothing against Synder, however I would consider this if nothng more a moral victory for Levelland. Prays and thoughts go out to that team and community for the young man who was hurt in a scrimmage couple weeks ago. Again nothing against Synder as they are a good ball club, but for Levelland to come out and fight shows alot of heart.

Wtx_coach
08-28-2004, 01:45 PM
You are right Green, because Monahans and Greenwood has not even played the past 8 years, I think they have only been in the district together for( i think this year will be year number3) beleive me son, back in the 90's greenwood wouldnt even stand a chance with Monahans, you guys had one good run and now think that little hick town is the greatest to ever play football LOL,Good luck against Wylie cause thats going to be a long night!!! Wylie 34 Greenwood 7

Ranger Mom
08-28-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Wtx_coach
You are right Green, because Monahans and Greenwood has not even played the past 8 years, I think they have only been in the district together for( i think this year will be year number3) beleive me son, back in the 90's greenwood wouldnt even stand a chance with Monahans, you guys had one good run and now think that little hick town is the greatest to ever play football LOL,Good luck against Wylie cause thats going to be a long night!!! Wylie 34 Greenwood 7

What did "Green" (Ranger, I presume) say to deserve that?

And...please don't lump all Greenwood fans into "yall"! I have never said we were the greatest, I have never even said we would win a game. We are gonna be down this year simply because of what we lost to graduation, we are certainly gonna be down now because of our QB situation.

BTW....Greenwood isn't even a "town"!!

Green Ranger
08-28-2004, 03:38 PM
I am also wondering where that came from unless you are refering to the other West Texas scores I posted where I stated that Monahans had gotten beat by Merkel. Rewind, so did we in the Play-offs last year. I expect yall to take District this year, and have no ill feelings towards any of yall. A good game is a good game like the one we played last year, regardless of who wins or loses. I wish the best of luck to yall. And for the record, one good run that went from one football season to boys baskteball season and two state trips in two years, I think that is one good trip but as scores go to show anybody can beat anybody on any given day. So the best of luck to you and everybody and may the best team win.

Wtx_coach
08-29-2004, 01:40 AM
sorry green ranger, I meant to tell that to west texas best, I hope you accept my apology, and I do wish you guys good luck, I know coach Purser will have those boys ready to the best of his abilities!!

Buffalo
08-29-2004, 10:11 PM
I know a lot of towns that would like to have that one good run. I do hope the Wylie scoore is closer then that though