PDA

View Full Version : Congrats, Jasper

GS#17
08-28-2004, 12:35 AM
First off, it was great meeting all you guys from Jasper after the game. :)

I said this after the game, but I'll say it here to make it official. The game, score-wise, was pretty much what I expected. Most WOS-Jasper games are memorable, and this one was no exception. However, I was surprised how very sloppy the game was -- there were a lot more turnovers and penalties than I expected, even for the first game. Yet, while it is obvious both teams have a lot of improving to do, the potential is there for both squads to have great years.

Best of luck to you guys throughout the season, and hats off to the Dogs for taking game one at Mustang Stadium!

j_dog
08-28-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by GS#17
First off, it was great meeting all you guys from Jasper after the game. :)
Best of luck to you guys throughout the season, and hats off to the Dogs for taking game one at Mustang Stadium!
And it was fantastic to meet you GS#17 after these 4 or 5 years of reading your posts. I was just so glad you were not still eligible to run out there and kick a field goal! :D

kepdawg
08-28-2004, 01:04 AM
Good job, 'dogs!

Hupernikomen
08-28-2004, 02:09 AM
good to meet you too gs...wish you guys the best. I am afraid this weeks bulldogs will be an even tougher test than Jasper.

Matter of fact, I think we both better buckle up really fast for the mid-county boys.

JasperDog94
08-28-2004, 09:03 AM
It was great to meet all of you guys, WOS and Jasper alike. I'll see about getting that picture downloaded asap.