PDA

View Full Version : Navasota-49 Waco Conally-14

NHSRattler60
08-27-2004, 11:13 PM
Good Game Navasota. Tired. Sticky. Hungry. Night.

oh yeah....Navasota (21) -49 Waco Conally(17)- 14

The ratings machine is broken lets fix it if we can.

NHSRattler60
08-28-2004, 02:00 PM
Correction: Navasota-49 (Rank:21) Waco Conally- 14 (Rank:15)

Goin to Gatesville Next week. Should be a good one. Good luck to waco conally on the rest of their season.

JasperDog94
08-28-2004, 04:02 PM
Where was this game played?

coiled2strike
08-28-2004, 04:04 PM
at the snake pit in navasota

JasperDog94
08-28-2004, 04:12 PM
Did ya'll use some special snake spit on the ball or what?;)

coiled2strike
08-28-2004, 04:18 PM
nah...we just have 1/2 the lights we really need so it's very dark
conally receivers had trouble seeing the ball...
our offense played very well except for 2 or 3 drives...we had 6 proceedure penalties on those drives...also, we were +3 in the turnover department...i guess you saw the other stats that nhsrattler60 posted...i'll have to coach him up on giving out tmi...

great job handling wos...i wish i could have been there to see that game...

spiveyrat
08-28-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by coiled2strike
nah...we just have 1/2 the lights we really need so it's very dark
conally receivers had trouble seeing the ball...
our offense played very well except for 2 or 3 drives...we had 6 proceedure penalties on those drives...also, we were +3 in the turnover department...i guess you saw the other stats that nhsrattler60 posted...i'll have to coach him up on giving out tmi...

great job handling wos...i wish i could have been there to see that game...

Maybe your opponents should start bringing glow in the dark balls! :D

Bull's-eye
08-29-2004, 10:20 AM
Congrats to the Rattlers! Smith and Martin look to be a deadly combination running the ball. The 70 yd TD pass to Williams was a great call. The Rattlers will be very explosive with their offensive adding these kind of passing plays.

Bellville22
08-29-2004, 06:12 PM
I picked Navasota to win District 20, and after making the trip and watching them the other night, I see no reason to change my opinion. For the first game, I thought they were solid. I'd like to see them up against better competition (Connally was down considerably from last year), but I thought they looked good. I didn't like how Nav. kept their starters in pretty much the entire game scoring at will at the end, but I suppose the coach just wanted to see some things.

After watching Bellville Sat., Navasota has a great advantage in the matchup, and I don't see them having a problem. Sealy got beat, but haven't heard much about the game. I think the Rattlers biggest matchup problem will come against Rice. The season is young though, lots can happen, good luck to all the teams.