PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill 38 Anahuac 0

RBARKER
08-27-2004, 10:09 PM
Barbers Hill Offense looks to be in mid season form. If the Eagles keep progressing they will be a team to recon with. The BH D was awesome not allowing Anahuac cross the 50 yard line all night. Anahuac has a lot of work to do if they are to compete in their district.

Mr.EagleToYou
08-27-2004, 11:22 PM
The Eagles looked good. Even the kicking game was in mid-season form. A 30 yd FG! We may need FGs when we play Diboll, Dickinson and W Columbia! Look out Liberty. The Eagles are back and primed for a championship!

hsfootballrules
08-27-2004, 11:59 PM
Well I attended the game tonight and was very impressed with a couple of things............In pre-game warm up anahuac looked like the brought the houston texans receivers to warm up...........saying that during the game they couldnt get the ball due to a couple of things..........couldnt block bh defensive line and also the secondary including the sophmore twins corners looked pretty dang good..........on offense that is what I thought we would see out of bh............and the receiver from bh 86 is a pretty dang good football player.......i really beleive both teams have a bright future though

RBARKER
08-28-2004, 01:17 AM
BH was picked this year to place 3rd in district. THe Eagles should have put some people on notice tonight. BH looks alot better than last year. GO Eagles seya in VIdor next week.

Backwoods
08-28-2004, 08:56 AM
Congrats to the Hill. Good news for Anahuac. They don't have to play these Eagles next week. Bad news is they've got the Newton Eagles then.:clap:

shellman54
08-28-2004, 09:20 AM
well, i was close, only three off on BH's score. defense was dominant, 26 total yards of offense allowed. offense looked good, had a couple of dropped passes, but that can be corrected during the season. the thing that really impressed me though was how the BH running backs would rarely go down after the first hit, often carrying two and three anahuac defenders with them before going down. with a more potent passing game and determined backs, BH is going to be force. go Hill!!!!

hsfootballrules
08-28-2004, 09:48 AM
any anahuac fans got anything to say about last night? there was a lot of chatter on here where are they know

BlueBlood
08-28-2004, 10:41 AM
I was a little surprised. I thought Anahuac would be better than that. They didn't play well at all. Anahuac kicking game was really bad. Barbers Hill played better that I thought they would. Good luck next week guys.

eagle08
08-28-2004, 11:45 AM
A very good showing for the Hill. The QB has improved his throwing tremendously and he made some great runs on top of that. The runningbacks for the Hill were also impressive. The offense is going to be potent. The defense was tough as usual. The defensive line couldn't be blocked and caused much havoc all night for Anahuac. The panthers couldn't get anything going. Barbers Hill looks to be a team on a mission.

BHKrystal06
08-28-2004, 12:10 PM
We did a lot better than I thought we would. Anahuac definitely had some problems out there last night...

Eagleman
08-28-2004, 12:59 PM
Bh showed what their capable of tonight, the line played well and will continue to get better, chris threw and ran very well and has matured tremedously.

McWillaiams and Gilbert were good also, along with Cedric's, Jake's, and Dale's catches, the offense was very effective.

Equally important was the pounding of Anahuac's offense by the Eagle D, as always the d-line, ends, and linebackers were crushing, and suprisingly the secondary stepped up in its first test.

Good kicking Koonce!!!