PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-Day LH Panther Mom!

Chris Hart
08-27-2004, 04:40 PM
I hope you had a wonderful day!:clap: I'm sure the Panthers will take care of Salado handily, and make your night enjoyable. See ya soon!:)

LH Panther Mom
08-27-2004, 05:21 PM
Thanks so much, Chris! I'm hoping that's the case. Wish I could be there, but hubby "insisted" on taking me out. :D I'm reallllly looking forward to next week! Good luck to the Dawgs tonight against Taylor.

Ranger Mom
08-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Happy Birthday!!

Enjoy your night out!

LH Panther Mom
08-27-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Happy Birthday!!

Enjoy your night out!

Thanks - from one mom to another!

Buckeye80
08-27-2004, 06:10 PM
Happy Birthday Panther Mom!:) :)

LHMom
08-28-2004, 12:24 AM
Hey fellow Panther mom! My birthday was just a couple of days ago!

The boys looked like a typical first game - penalties, turnovers, etc... but had some big plays, too. And we even passed several times. How about that?

It was a tough night for my oldest - first time not on the field, you know. But he was there to root on little brother and the rest of his former teammates.

See you next Friday! Get there early, it will be packed.

BIG19
08-28-2004, 12:35 AM
LHmom, what was the final score?

LH Panther Mom
08-28-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by LHMom
Hey fellow Panther mom! My birthday was just a couple of days ago!

It was a tough night for my oldest - first time not on the field, you know. But he was there to root on little brother and the rest of his former teammates.

See you next Friday! Get there early, it will be packed.

HB to you - even though belated... I remember that "first time not on the field" game all too well. Did yours have to pace, like mine did last year? Football, especially the kind we've had the last 3 seasons, gets in their blood and it's really tough for them to not be out there in the middle of it.

I'll be there Thursday & Friday. I can't wait!

LHMom
08-29-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
HB to you - even though belated... I remember that "first time not on the field" game all too well. Did yours have to pace, like mine did last year? Football, especially the kind we've had the last 3 seasons, gets in their blood and it's really tough for them to not be out there in the middle of it.

I'll be there Thursday & Friday. I can't wait!

He survived it okay, but I could see the pain on his face a few times... For me the toughest moment was when the team ran on the field... and he wasn't out there. You're right, it is in their blood and in their hearts. He will be home from college every week to watch as long as little brother and the Panthers are still playing!

It feels odd to be playing Burnet so early in the season. Such a great rivalry. I can't wait till Friday. We'll be tail-gating at the stadium so stop by & say hi.

Phil C
08-29-2004, 06:54 PM
Happy Birthday even though I am a day late!

exbccards76'smom
08-29-2004, 08:15 PM
Happy belated Birthday!! Hope you had a good one.