PDA

View Full Version : G-P vs. sinton

G-P King
08-27-2004, 02:12 AM
Who will win this weeks match up! I think G-P will put up 35 points and sinton 7. The good news for sinton is our Offence is not clicking just yet. The bad news for sinton is that our D is claicking. Brad Darwent "caller times article" got that MRI and he will be playing this week against sinton. There is no broken bones in his shoulder and the doctor said he can start practice again next week.

SintonFan
08-27-2004, 02:19 AM
Go to the thread already titled: "Continuation of Sinton NOT Beating GP and other Sinton-GP topics...;)"
:D :rolleyes:
Goodness, can Sinton NOT play their rival Taft already?:thinking:

G-P King
08-27-2004, 02:29 AM
Nope!

sinfan75
08-27-2004, 04:47 AM
Unfortunately Sinton's D is not in top form yet. So we'll wait and see.

Gp83
08-27-2004, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Unfortunately Sinton's D is not in top form yet. So we'll wait and see.

Gp's D held King to 107 total yards.

tap_tx_sinton
08-27-2004, 08:35 AM
G-P already. They take a win and think there are the best. Well i think Sinton will take this game with no problems. Once we blow past Taft tonight, might be able to tell you more about next week.

G-P King
08-27-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by tap_tx_sinton
G-P already. They take a win and think there are the best. Well i think Sinton will take this game with no problems. Once we blow past Taft tonight, might be able to tell you more about next week. Wow are you going to get a wakeup call! Your 10 players returning on O will look like 7th graders against our D this year!

JasperDog94
08-27-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by G-P King
Who will win this weeks match up! I think G-P will put up 35 points and sinton 7. The good news for sinton is our Offence is not clicking just yet. Talk about a slap in the face.:rolleyes: Let me see if I can summarize what you said in this post:"Yeah, our offense isn't very good right now, but you guys suck so bad we'll still hang 35 on ya."

Gobbla2001
08-27-2004, 12:51 PM
I will say that GP's D is pretty good and know where the ball is at all times and get there asap...

The O? I do not know... Davis is a threat and the QB has a good arm... I think the Sinton secondary can hang with the GP receivers and slow down Davis...

GP's gunna have to win this one by pounding the ball... I doubt you'll see any 'big big' plays...

Good luck against Taft, Sinton... Go Pie-Rats...

G-P King
08-27-2004, 02:17 PM
What station will the Sinton be on the radio tonight? I would like to listen to it.

G-P King
08-27-2004, 02:19 PM
Oh ya The paper article about that G-P player out for the season is false! He got the MRI yesterday befor the game and the Doctor said he can go back to practice on monday!

pirate4state
08-27-2004, 02:22 PM
What station will the Sinton be on the radio tonight? I would like to listen to it. LOL. I don't think they broadcast Sinton's games on the radio! :doh:

G-P King
08-27-2004, 02:26 PM
Awww man!

sinpirate
08-27-2004, 03:23 PM
Sinton-Taft will be broadcast on KDAE-AM 1590.
The coach's show is at 7:15 with the game to follow at 7:30

pirate4state
08-27-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by sinpirate
Sinton-Taft will be broadcast on KDAE-AM 1590.
The coach's show is at 7:15 with the game to follow at 7:30 R U serious? :eek: I had NO idea that they broadcast the games. :thinking:

SintonFan_inAustin
08-27-2004, 11:11 PM
YEP! They even had a coaches show :D :D

tap_tx_sinton
08-27-2004, 11:44 PM
G-P you better watch out them Pirates are coming your way. Off that big win over Taft. Sinton is looking good. Had a few mistakes but over all they were good..............

G-P King
08-28-2004, 02:04 PM
G-P you better watch out them Pirates are coming your way. Off that big win over Taft. Sinton is looking good. Had a few mistakes but over all they were good.............. Ok we will watch out with that big win over 2a Taft and all? Its not hard to look good when yall played Taft. Some G-P boys were at the game scouting and they said it is going to be fun come next friday. They said sinton was playing a horrible coached team! Like I said G-P 35 sinton 7. Wait till yall see our kicker this year!

tap_tx_sinton
08-28-2004, 04:38 PM
Well nothing has changed from last year to this year with Taft. Sure they got bumped down to 2a. They still had the same tallent as last year bla bla bla......... Horrible coached team? Where you all saw that at is be on me. Thats a good idea that you were here scouting. That must mean you all are concerned. No problem going to a 4a school and win. Without a dought it is going to be a good game. Wish you all luck...........

SintonFan_inAustin
08-28-2004, 07:06 PM
Ok we will watch out with that big win over 2a Taft and all? Its not hard to look good when yall played Taft. Some G-P boys were at the game scouting and they said it is going to be fun come next friday. They said sinton was playing a horrible coached team! Like I said G-P 35 sinton 7. Wait till yall see our kicker this year! Did U mean some high school kids went and scouted sinton or GP coaches? Hear same from some kids that GP look like they struggle against weak corpus christi school team. But i dont beleive things i hear from kids, they always look to see for the bad things from a game and say man that team @!@!@:D :D :D :D

SintonFan
08-29-2004, 05:15 AM
Ok we will watch out with that big win over 2a Taft and all? Its not hard to look good when yall played Taft. Some G-P boys were at the game scouting and they said it is going to be fun come next friday. They said sinton was playing a horrible coached team! Like I said G-P 35 sinton 7. Wait till yall see our kicker this year!
You said,"Ok we will watch out with that big win over 2a Taft and all?"
If I follow your logic, since Sinton is a CLASS 3A school, you should beat us 52-0...
You said,"Some G-P boys were at the game scouting and they said it is going to be fun come next friday. They said sinton was playing a horrible coached team!
"Fun" in your book is a blowout over Sinton, predictably. You did talk to ALL of those G-P boys at the Sinton game, right? "Horrible coached team" was a statement in unison from all the boys at the game? :o
I bet Taft does just fine in their class this year. They WILL make the playoffs and be successful in the Greyhound Quest.
You said,"Like I said G-P 35 sinton 7.
Flawed logic. Sinton is a lowly class 3A team(not deserved of a top 10 ranking in any class) and should lose bigger than that to a 4A POWERHOUSE! One that is destined to WIN STATE THIS YEAR!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

G-P King
08-29-2004, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
You said,"Ok we will watch out with that big win over 2a Taft and all?"
If I follow your logic, since Sinton is a CLASS 3A school, you should beat us 52-0...
You said,"Some G-P boys were at the game scouting and they said it is going to be fun come next friday. They said sinton was playing a horrible coached team!
"Fun" in your book is a blowout over Sinton, predictably. You did talk to ALL of those G-P boys at the Sinton game, right? "Horrible coached team" was a statement in unison from all the boys at the game? :o
I bet Taft does just fine in their class this year. They WILL make the playoffs and be successful in the Greyhound Quest.
You said,"Like I said G-P 35 sinton 7.
Flawed logic. Sinton is a lowly class 3A team(not deserved of a top 10 ranking in any class) and should lose bigger than that to a 4A POWERHOUSE! One that is destined to WIN STATE THIS YEAR!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: It was the boys at the game not the coaches. Taft is a team yhat will do good in here clasification. Teams do get better as the season progresses! G-P definately had there quirks in the king game, but 1st D did not allow King to get past the 50 yrd line. No I'm not saying we will beat yall 52-0 but do not take the taft game as a future predictor. Just wondering if yall would like to meet for supper before the game at 6:00 for meet and Eat! I say macs BBQ!

SintonFan
08-29-2004, 06:45 AM
It was the boys at the game not the coaches. Taft is a team yhat will do good in here clasification. Teams do get better as the season progresses! G-P definately had there quirks in the king game, but 1st D did not allow King to get past the 50 yrd line. No I'm not saying we will beat yall 52-0 but do not take the taft game as a future predictor. Just wondering if yall would like to meet for supper before the game at 6:00 for meet and Eat! I say macs BBQ!
Sinton historically starts slow...:)
The offense wasn't as good as they could be.
Sinton had their quirks in the Taft game. Four missed points. :eek: Kicking has been kinda sore for Sinton of late, but this kid should be OK.
I listened to the GP-King game on the radio. :rolleyes:
Is it sinton or Sinton?:thinking:

G-P King
08-30-2004, 12:26 PM
Are we going to meet or what 6:00 pm Macs BBQ. I still say that G-P by at least 21. Cuero, C.C.king and C.C.Ray couldnt move the ball and neither will Sinton.

Gp83
08-30-2004, 05:45 PM
Are we going to meet or what 6:00 pm Macs BBQ. I still say that G-P by at least 21. Cuero, C.C.king and C.C.Ray couldnt move the ball and neither will Sinton.

I can be at Mac's.

G-P King
08-30-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Gp83
I can be at Mac's. good I might need some help defending G-P with all these sinton fans. Hello any sinton fans comming?

Gobbla2001
08-30-2004, 08:22 PM
good I might need some help defending G-P with all these sinton fans. Hello any sinton fans comming?

Is this a Meet n Greet or a Meet n Greet n Beat...up? ha

G-P King
08-30-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Is this a Meet n Greet or a Meet n Greet n Beat...up? ha C'mon now dont let the cat out of the bag just yet they might end up paying, lol. Naw just eatin and talkin de fusball before the battle of 181.

Gp83
08-30-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Is this a Meet n Greet or a Meet n Greet n Beat...up? ha

Hey...I'm just there for the free T shirt.

G-P King
08-30-2004, 09:05 PM
Hey...I'm just there for the free T shirt. What T-shirt?

Gp83
08-30-2004, 09:21 PM
What T-shirt?

You didn't hear about the free T shirt?

SintonFan
08-31-2004, 01:00 AM
Now you say, "G-P by at least 21".
What happened to GP 35-7?:D(I counted 28 at least...)
Then you say," Cuero, C.C.king and C.C.Ray couldnt move the ball and neither will Sinton."
So Sinton WILL NOT move the ball on GP!:doh:
You GP posters will never show respect to anyone in the state. Even if the team is just down the road on 181!

sinfan75
08-31-2004, 05:11 AM
I think if Sinton can complete some passes and the D can hold G-P to 2or 3 scores the Pirates might have a chance. How'd you Sinton folk like the new white helmets. I thought they looked pretty sharp.

G-P King
08-31-2004, 01:24 PM
Now you say, "G-P by at least 21".
What happened to GP 35-7?:D(I counted 28 at least...)
Then you say," Cuero, C.C.king and C.C.Ray couldnt move the ball and neither will Sinton."
So Sinton WILL NOT move the ball on GP!:doh:
You GP posters will never show respect to anyone in the state. Even if the team is just down the road on 181! Thats right, G-P by AT LEAST 21. My prediction is 35-7.

Phil C
08-31-2004, 01:29 PM
The main thing is that I hope NEITHER side has any serious injuries. Remember after this weekend this game will be over and a thing of the past and both teams have more important work to do and will be pulling for each other as the season advances.

G-P King
08-31-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
The main thing is that I hope NEITHER side has any serious injuries. Remember after this weekend this game will be over and a thing of the past and both teams have more important work to do and will be pulling for each other as the season advances. Thats true no injurys! I know G-P will support sinton after we play yall. Hey go to texaaaasports.com bad info reguarding a G-P player.

G-P King
08-31-2004, 02:49 PM
Thats true no injurys! I know G-P will support sinton after we play yall. Hey go to texaaaasports.com bad info reguarding a G-P player. Sorry it was not a G-P kid that it happened to it was a kingsville kid, Johnson. His mom died and his dad hasn't been around for years.

IHStangFan
09-01-2004, 11:51 AM
G-P already. They take a win and think there are the best. Well i think Sinton will take this game with no problems. Once we blow past Taft tonight, might be able to tell you more about next week. you know how it goes....EVERY year you hear outa G.P. "we will be a state playoff team" i remember the same thing being said 2 yrs ago when Sinton thumped them. (not to mention they RARELY can beat Calallen) kinda reminds me of the BCS polls...reguardless the Florida teams are in the top 10 at the start of every season. :rolleyes:

G-P King
09-01-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
you know how it goes....EVERY year you hear outa G.P. "we will be a state playoff team" i remember the same thing being said 2 yrs ago when Sinton thumped them. (not to mention they RARELY can beat Calallen) kinda reminds me of the BCS polls...reguardless the Florida teams are in the top 10 at the start of every season. :rolleyes: rarely beat Nellalac huh, G-P won in 2000, 2002 and 2004 lol. Learn your facts and then come back to the forum.

SintonFan
09-01-2004, 01:41 PM
rarely beat Nellalac huh, G-P won in 2000, 2002 and 2004 lol. Learn your facts and then come back to the forum.
OK, now gpking is a prognosticator! Let's NOT mention facts with those kind of statements. So GP beat Calallen in 2004. That's just too funny.:D :D :D
You forgot to add that GP also beat Sinton in 2004. :p

IHStangFan
09-01-2004, 01:42 PM
rarely beat Nellalac huh, G-P won in 2000, 2002 and 2004 lol. Learn your facts and then come back to the forum. 3 out of the last HOW MANY years?? thanks for playing. :rolleyes: no doubt GP always has a decent team....but thats the key word...DECENT. i dont know where all the hype comes from every year that theyre a state playoff team..they arent THAT good. theyre good until they travel north of the Nueces River. then they are mediocre at best when compared to teams up north. i'm not bashing....i hate that fact too...but its true.

Maroon87
09-01-2004, 04:02 PM
3 out of the last HOW MANY years?? thanks for playing. :rolleyes: no doubt GP always has a decent team....but thats the key word...DECENT. i dont know where all the hype comes from every year that theyre a state playoff team..they arent THAT good. theyre good until they travel north of the Nueces River. then they are mediocre at best when compared to teams up north. i'm not bashing....i hate that fact too...but its true.

Actually G-P has beaten us three times in the last ten years. I think they still lead the overall series but we're catching up!

Gp83
09-01-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Actually G-P has beaten us three times in the last ten years. I think they still lead the overall series but we're catching up!

Gp leads the series 28-19. Sinton is like 1-30 against Gp alltime

IHStangFan
09-01-2004, 05:49 PM
Gp leads the series 28-19. Sinton is like 1-30 against Gp alltime 3 outa the last 10...thats the point i'm trying to make.

Gp83
09-01-2004, 06:29 PM
3 outa the last 10...thats the point i'm trying to make.

Point taken

G-P King
09-01-2004, 07:04 PM
OK, now gpking is a prognosticator! Let's NOT mention facts with those kind of statements. So GP beat Calallen in 2004. That's just too funny.:D :D :D
You forgot to add that GP also beat Sinton in 2004. :p G-P will beat Sinton!

tap_tx_sinton
09-02-2004, 08:58 AM
Sinton will beat G-P Either way now we are going to have a sloppy field with all the rain. Look for alot of fumbles. I was hoping the rain would not play a factor in this one.
Not sure about there in G-P but it has rained here about eveyday all week long. We will have to see,sun come out and dry that field up some..........Good Luck

District303aPastPlayer
09-02-2004, 09:51 AM
look for sinton to win and GP83 to have his built in excuse for a loss due to the rain and GP not being able to hold onto the ball.

Gp83
09-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
look for sinton to win and GP83 to have his built in excuse for a loss due to the rain and GP not being able to hold onto the ball.

Nah...we'll kick your *** so fumbles won't factor in to it.

Let's watch our language please.

You GP folks need to realize something here. This is not the Caller Forum. 3A Downlow is NOT a smack site. We prefer intelligent contribution here. If yall want to stick around, keep it clean, please.~sinton66

SintonFan
09-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Nah...we'll kick your *** so fumbles won't factor in to it.
So quotable...

Gp83
09-02-2004, 08:32 PM
So quotable...

Copy that quote...you won't need it tomorrow night. :p

SintonFan
09-03-2004, 12:25 AM
Copy that quote...you won't need it tomorrow night. :p
Show that fine GP class...
Sinton will be just fine. Just like you guys will spell Calallen "Nellalac" you(King especially) make sure you don't capitilize the "S" in Sinton. You do this all year long. As far as fans are concerned, you come off as arrogant and belittling of your opponents. Many have told you this but you keep it up. You only serve to represent your town here and everywhere else in a fashion you deem fit. I'm glad I don't wear your shoes...

SINTON81
09-03-2004, 01:09 AM
You guys from G-P talk a lot, but in the end G-P never delivers. I recent years Sinton has won three 3A Baseball State Championships and made it to three other state tournaments, one 3A State Basketball Championship and made it to one other state tournament. Played for the 3A State Football Championship, and yes Sinton did lose, but they did make it that far. What has G-P done in recent years that compares to that.

District303aPastPlayer
09-03-2004, 01:14 AM
they have watched us from the stands

SINTON81
09-03-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
they have watched us from the stands

Well said District.:) :)

G-P King
09-03-2004, 01:58 AM
I love it, Sinton is the big dogs all of a sudden. " Doubt it" Me and G-P 83 welcome yall to wilcat stadium. I said it once and i'll say it again G-P by 21. Past acomplishments mean nothing to me. Its the now that matter's. Yall dopnt want to meet us for the meet and eat, so be it. Yall hold grudges like none other. I promiss one thing at the end of the game. I will leave a pack age of tissues ton wipe away your tears, and your rankings. G-P by 21.

SintonFan
09-03-2004, 02:16 AM
I love it, Sinton is the big dogs all of a sudden. " Doubt it" Me and G-P 83 welcome yall to wilcat stadium. I said it once and i'll say it again G-P by 21. Past acomplishments mean nothing to me. Its the now that matter's. Yall dopnt want to meet us for the meet and eat, so be it. Yall hold grudges like none other. I promiss one thing at the end of the game. I will leave a pack age of tissues ton wipe away your tears, and your rankings. G-P by 21.
Sorry G-P King. Your original prediction was 28! I guess since you went down 7 you are to be considered 'kind' now.
We have only shown respect for your team. You finally have the big "S" in Sinton but make derogatory remarks.
I am tired of supporting your team, thanklessly(I've done it for sometime now). Again, I say you represent your town poorly. You come here with subtle
digs and expect us to say, "Hey that's OK."
It's not going to happen. I will still root for GP the rest of the season, but some people like you give me pause.
Sinton will not consider themselves Big Dogs. It's just folks like you never give due credit....
I don't blame my fellow townfolk for bringing up the accomplishments these Pirates have. They have a right to be proud. You, on the other hand, seem to be zealous against this small town's pride. As has been said...

WE NEVER WON THAT GAME TWO YEARS AGO!

Gp83
09-03-2004, 05:06 AM
Sorry G-P King. Your original prediction was 28! I guess since you went down 7 you are to be considered 'kind' now.
We have only shown respect for your team. You finally have the big "S" in Sinton but make derogatory remarks.
I am tired of supporting your team, thanklessly(I've done it for sometime now). Again, I say you represent your town poorly. You come here with subtle
digs and expect us to say, "Hey that's OK."
It's not going to happen. I will still root for GP the rest of the season, but some people like you give me pause.
Sinton will not consider themselves Big Dogs. It's just folks like you never give due credit....
I don't blame my fellow townfolk for bringing up the accomplishments these Pirates have. They have a right to be proud. You, on the other hand, seem to be zealous against this small town's pride. As has been said...

WE NEVER WON THAT GAME TWO YEARS AGO!

I think I'm the one who said by 28. I sure hope all you yahoo's are on tonight after the game. No excusses please. Just admirration. No sad faces, just look at it as a charactor builder. And always remember, you'll always have that one win two years ago to hang your hat on. What's lost tonight will only make you stronger tomorrow. Drive carefull now, ya hear. :inlove:

District303aPastPlayer
09-03-2004, 07:51 AM
I think I'm the one who said by 28. I sure hope all you yahoo's are on tonight after the game. No excusses please. Just admirration. No sad faces, just look at it as a charactor builder. And always remember, you'll always have that one win two years ago to hang your hat on. What's lost tonight will only make you stronger tomorrow. Drive carefull now, ya hear. :inlove:

look, pocket protector boy, a win is a win is a win. . . Calallen doesn't talk about how you have gotten lucky these past 3 wins you put up on them do they? Carroll doesnt speak of the years when you get the trophy do they? You know why? Because they call a spade a spade. When you lose, ish happens... get over it, give the respect, and don't make excuses. . .

SINTON81
09-03-2004, 08:00 AM

G-P King, you are right what does matter is the the now. And right now G-P's job is to bring home the 4A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP not the 3A State Championship. I will be here waiting for G-P to do that. I will accept it in any sport, I'm not to picky. Don't keep me waiting long, ya hear. :inlove: :inlove:

Phil C
09-03-2004, 09:35 AM
G-P King is wasn't that I didn't want to meet you for the greet and eat but by the time I get off work and get my son ready and get over there it will be about 6:30 and I want to be able to get find a parking space and get to my seat in the stands.

G-P King
09-03-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by SINTON81
G-P King, you are right what does matter is the the now. And right now G-P's job is to bring home the 4A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP not the 3A State Championship. I will be here waiting for G-P to do that. I will accept it in any sport, I'm not to picky. Don't keep me waiting long, ya hear. :inlove: :inlove: What is the deal with 3a-4a it is 11 against 11, Right! I just hope for a great game tonight. I hope both teams get better from the competition without injurys! I hope yall have a good time tonight. This will be my first G-P game tonight and I hope the student body puts on a good show for yall. 6:45 is when the drum line does there cadence. Be careful on your way over here.

SINTON81
09-03-2004, 11:51 AM
What is the deal with 3a-4a it is 11 against 11, Right! I just hope for a great game tonight. I hope both teams get better from the competition without injurys! I hope yall have a good time tonight. This will be my first G-P game tonight and I hope the student body puts on a good show for yall. 6:45 is when the drum line does there cadence. Be careful on your way over here.

Yes G-P King, It is 11 against 11. But G-P gets to pick their 11 from an enrollment of 1277 students, while Sinton picks their's from an enrollment of 617 students. I think there is a little difference there. Nevertheless, you are right. But like I said, G-P's job is to bring home a 4A State Championship in any sport. Sinton has done that in their classification time and time again. When G-P does that, I will be impressed. You also have a safe trip to and from the game.:) :)

IHStangFan
09-03-2004, 12:14 PM
Show that fine GP class...
Sinton will be just fine. Just like you guys will spell Calallen "Nellalac" you(King especially) make sure you don't capitilize the "S" in Sinton. You do this all year long. As far as fans are concerned, you come off as arrogant and belittling of your opponents. Many have told you this but you keep it up. You only serve to represent your town here and everywhere else in a fashion you deem fit. I'm glad I don't wear your shoes... +1 well said!!! :clap: i also have to agree w/ SINTON81.....Sinton has been in state contention in more than one sport the last few years.....GP chokes up the min. they go north of the Nueces River http://home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/Icon%20Stuff/shrug.gif

Gp83
09-03-2004, 05:28 PM
Yes G-P King, It is 11 against 11. But G-P gets to pick their 11 from an enrollment of 1277 students, while Sinton picks their's from an enrollment of 617 students. I think there is a little difference there. Nevertheless, you are right. But like I said, G-P's job is to bring home a 4A State Championship in any sport. Sinton has done that in their classification time and time again. When G-P does that, I will be impressed. You also have a safe trip to and from the game.:) :)

LOL the excusses are starting before the game has even started. Carroll has twice as many as Gp and we give em hell.

Gp83
09-03-2004, 10:58 PM
+1 well said!!! :clap: i also have to agree w/ SINTON81.....Sinton has been in state contention in more than one sport the last few years.....GP chokes up the min. they go north of the Nueces River http://home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/Icon%20Stuff/shrug.gif

Oh really? So making it to the Semi's two years ago with 4 out of 5 of those playoff teams North of the nueces and last year making it to the regional semi's is choking heh? BTW...does Ingleside know what playoffs are?

SINTON81
09-04-2004, 09:18 AM
LOL the excusses are starting before the game has even started. Carroll has twice as many as Gp and we give em hell.

Let me see, I'll put this a simple as I can. Has G-P won or played for a 4A State Championship in any sport recently? Yes or No? That is all I'm asking.

Gp83
09-04-2004, 09:27 AM
Let me see, I'll put this a simple as I can. Has G-P won or played for a 4A State Championship in any sport recently? Yes or No? That is all I'm asking.

The answer is no...but we still whooped your ***! :eek:
GP83, I warned you once already, watch your language, or your posting priviledges will stop.~sinton66

SintonFan_inAustin
09-04-2004, 04:32 PM
thanks but :kiss: my ( ! ) we be a better team for that ( ! ) whopping.

sinton66
09-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Well, it was a rough outing for our Pirates, but they will rebound.

SINTON81
09-04-2004, 09:03 PM

Thats what I thought. Yes you did beat Sinton, now go win or play for the 4A big prize, if you can. Because what really matters is what G-P does in 4A. I will be here waiting. Don't keep me waiting long.:D :D

Gp83
09-04-2004, 09:37 PM
Thats what I thought. Yes you did beat Sinton, now go win or play for the 4A big prize, if you can. Because what really matters is what G-P does in 4A. I will be here waiting. Don't keep me waiting long.:D :D

It will be tough with no holes up the middle. But all we can do is try. Good luck

Gp83
09-04-2004, 09:41 PM
GP83, I warned you once already, watch your language, or your posting priviledges will stop.~sinton66

So @$$ is allowed on radio by FCC but not allowed by 3Adownlow?...well kick my @$$ off 3Adownlow then 66. If this is revenge for last night, do it. Remember, I'm the harmless lil fuzzball you met last year at Sinton-Gp...No one has BANNED me ever for saying @$$ on the 19 forums I belong to. But you do what you gotta do. I have 15 yahoo email accounts to open another account in here.

Gp83
09-04-2004, 09:42 PM

BTW...you have never warned me once!!!:confused: :o

Gp83
09-04-2004, 09:58 PM
BTW...you have never warned me once!!!:confused: :o

Okay.. I had to research all my post and finally found the post I said @$$. I have belonged to over 40 forums in my life and ave never been warned @$$ was a no no. Do what ya gotta do...I'll be back.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-04-2004, 10:01 PM
u can brag all u want about ur team and win but NO profanity is allowed and it applies to all not just GP fans.;)

Gp83
09-04-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
u can brag all u want about ur team and win but NO profanity is allowed and it applies to all not just GP fans.;)

@$$ is alowed by FCC on every TV and radio station therefor internet applies to same rules. Some of you have the red@$$ at GP posters and feel this is justified. Do what ya gotta do. Just remember that IF you were to BAN me, I could sue this forum and shut it down. Law is in my favor. Of course I would only do that if I were a @$$.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-04-2004, 10:12 PM
we might not see u in here much since this is 3a and ur done with 3a for this year. But dont get banned so u can be back next year and go at it again.

SintonFan
09-04-2004, 10:41 PM
So @$$ is allowed on radio by FCC but not allowed by 3Adownlow?...well kick my @$$ off 3Adownlow then 66. If this is revenge for last night, do it. Remember, I'm the harmless lil fuzzball you met last year at Sinton-Gp...No one has BANNED me ever for saying @$$ on the 19 forums I belong to. But you do what you gotta do. I have 15 yahoo email accounts to open another account in here.
Look. Don't you believe in higher standards? Allowed or not, I do know that when certain words are used on the radio then the station receives a fine(if reported and investigated). This is not a vendetta. I know sinton66 and he is a great guy who strives to treat everyone the same.

District303aPastPlayer
09-04-2004, 10:44 PM
just let him keep running his fingers, ridding this site of one more idiot is just fine by me.

sinton66
09-04-2004, 11:19 PM
@$$ is alowed by FCC on every TV and radio station therefor internet applies to same rules. Some of you have the red@$$ at GP posters and feel this is justified. Do what ya gotta do. Just remember that IF you were to BAN me, I could sue this forum and shut it down. Law is in my favor. Of course I would only do that if I were a @$$.

I don't care what other forums allow. This is a classy forum, and we don't allow it. As far as your lawsuit goes, read the statement on the first page before you click on the football forum. It says" Keep it clean and have fun". I also resent your insinuation concerning revenge. (Not a good idea to question my integrity).

Gp83
09-05-2004, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
I don't care what other forums allow. This is a classy forum, and we don't allow it. As far as your lawsuit goes, read the statement on the first page before you click on the football forum. It says" Keep it clean and have fun". I also resent your insinuation concerning revenge. (Not a good idea to question my integrity).

That's fine with me. But who back tracks and looks to see if someone edited your post that you made 2 days ago? Next time PM me. To decipline me on my post is not a classy move either. Just send the offender a PM and that's a much better solution.