PDA

View Full Version : How about a little humor?

Old Cardinal
08-26-2004, 01:38 PM
I saw where an ole gal buried her husband with a TV remote control in his hand......I then received this little joke so I wanted to pass it on. If you have any joke to share, here is your chance on this thread...

Women's Revenge
"Cash, check or charge?" I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase.. As she fumbled for her wallet I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse. "So, do you always carry your TV remote?" I asked. "No," she replied. "but my husband refused to come shopping with me, so I figured this was the most legal evil thing I could do to him."

coiled2strike
08-26-2004, 01:45 PM
last year one of my ab students told me i had "exackery disease"...i couldn't resist, so i asked him what it is and he said...

your face looks exackery like your a$$...

needless to say, he didn't leave ab for a week or so, but i did have to laugh at that one...

HighSchool Fan
08-26-2004, 01:47 PM
FINALLY, THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES!!!!

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help
me.
I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it
started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"
The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces
into anything resembling a tiger."

He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then....." he sighed, "...let's put all the
Frosted Flakes back in the box."

Cat22
08-26-2004, 01:50 PM
I know we are not suppose to have any political post, but I could not resist.

Senator Hillary Clinton was attending a party, when she noticed Governor
Arnold Schwarzenegger was there.

She walked over to him, and in a quiet voice said, "If you were my husband
I would poison your drink".

Schwarzenegger smiled, leaned forward, and whispered in her ear,
"And if you were my wife, I would drink it"

Cat22
08-26-2004, 01:51 PM
How about this one!

As president Clinton got off Airforce one some time back he had a small dog under his arm. He turned to the marine guard standing at attention next to the stairs and said "I got this dog for Hillary". The Marine quickly exclaimed "GOOD TRADE SIR, GOOD TRADE!

JasperDog94
08-26-2004, 01:55 PM
You're safe Cat22. Only current political candidates are off limits.

Old Cardinal
08-26-2004, 03:19 PM
UNDERSTANDING WOMEN (A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)
I know I'm not going to understand women. I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider!