PDA

View Full Version : Ok What do you think the score will be for Big Sandy

TwoBRockin
10-14-2002, 10:30 PM
Ok what do you think the score will be????

And remember Steak cooks up just as good as chicken??????

I perfer fried BIRD....

Bridgeport 35
Decatur 21

And they won't what hit them with the changes!!!

bullcrapper
10-14-2002, 10:41 PM
I think the game may turn into a lopsided game whoever and get a break or two, I hope B'port is on the winning side. Bulls 34/Egrets 14

The One
10-14-2002, 11:37 PM
Okay I am not ready to give a score yet, but it is very interesting that you guys are taking two teams with poor defenses and raging offenses and your suggesting a low scoring game. Bport averages 42.3 a game and Decatur is 41.4 a game. Bport surrenders 20 a game and Decatur 19. This will not be a defensive battle. One team will score 55 to 60, I just hope its Bridgeport! Score Prediction to come later in the week.

Chris Hart
10-15-2002, 12:10 AM
Sorry fellas I've got to go with my gut, and it says Decatur 33-Bridgeport 27. Ihope that the Bulls pull it out though.

sinton66
10-15-2002, 06:24 AM
Data Poll has Decatur by +6. I think this is an important game to the Bridgeport kids, and will trust my gut and say Bridgeport by 10.

cts76325i
10-15-2002, 08:42 AM
i wanna side with dectaur due to bridgeports D. but i am gonna go with bridgeport by 6

EaglesRule
10-15-2002, 07:53 PM
I have been telling everyone that the Mighty EAGLES will beat the HEFERS! Looks like a few of you are starting to listen.

EAGLES 56
HEFERS 21

If it rains:

EAGLES 42
HEFERS 7

The EAGLES coaches are very confident and they know they can stop this offense. There is a secret to it and Gainesville let that secret out of the bag. The HEFER o-line is very weak. They can't handle a strong pass rush. This equates to QB having to rush his passes which spells trouble when you mix up coverages to confuse the timing routes. BEWARE HEFER FANS! YOU WILL LEAVE DISAPPOINTED!

bullcrapper
10-15-2002, 08:51 PM
EaglesRule:
I have been telling everyone that the Mighty EAGLES will beat the HEFERS! Looks like a few of you are starting to listen.

EAGLES 56
HEFERS 21

If it rains:

EAGLES 42
HEFERS 7

The EAGLES coaches are very confident and they know they can stop this offense. There is a secret to it and Gainesville let that secret out of the bag. The HEFER o-line is very weak. They can't handle a strong pass rush. This equates to QB having to rush his passes which spells trouble when you mix up coverages to confuse the timing routes. BEWARE HEFER FANS! YOU WILL LEAVE DISAPPOINTED!Hey dip stick the O-Line has been doing a good job this year FYI the O-line was credited with only 6 hurries with Gainsville and have been avg....appox 3-4 a game.SO FRIDAY NITE JUST BRING IT. Also anytime I leave Decatur I'm never disapointed.

TwoBRockin
10-15-2002, 08:51 PM
Thanks Eagle I had some doubt. But after the remarks that you continue to display on this site I have a change.........

I am sure changes will be made by both teams. The Bulls (BULLS) are just a little smarter.

Bridgeport 45
Decatur 21

Sorry but!!!!! Just get ready....... Just a little less than 72 hours to go..

The One
10-15-2002, 09:02 PM
Egret boy I pray that you guys blitz the QB on Friday. You obviously have not watched to much film because Gainesville did not rush the QB, in fact there D-line really wasnt that good. Their secondary was the difference in that game and I'm sorry but Decatur just doesnt have the atheletes to cover Bridgeport. What, are you calling Warren an athelete, Please! The games that Bridgeport gets Blitzed in are the games that they do the best in. So please blitz every down and we will watch the Daughtery Airlines fly all over the field Friday night.

slpybear the bullfan
10-15-2002, 10:09 PM
Ha Ha, EaglesFan is always quick to throw out some "inside" secret on how to beat the bulls.

Ahem...

PLEASSSEE, rush 5 or 6 guys on the qb each down. Really. Come hard all night long, and blitz, blitz, blitz.

What's that? Worry about only leaving 5 or so DBs back there? Man coverage? Heck... don't worry, I'm sure that Blitzing secret those Decatur coaches are thinking about will work just fine.

Really.

*snicker*

B O O M B!!!

W D A !

<small>[ October 15, 2002, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: slpybear the bullfan ]</small>