PDA

View Full Version : Wylie vs Early

Wbulldogs
10-15-2003, 02:26 PM
hopefully we can get back on the winning track with this one...ne thoughts?

renegade*dawg
10-15-2003, 03:36 PM
What is Early's win/loss record? I think they are struggling.

Wylie will come out on top this week. You've got a good team.

<small>[ October 15, 2003, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: renegade*dawg ]</small>

ballhog65
10-15-2003, 03:46 PM
hey JR yall better win. Its yalls homecoming and no good team loses a homecoming game.

Peace
AF

pero chato
10-15-2003, 04:35 PM
We definately need a win. If we can't get past Early, it will be a very short season. What is the deal this year? The team as a whole seems to lack intensity and emotion. Clyde whipped us all over the field. They ran the same play to the right side of our D at least 10 times, and it worked every time! We can pull this together and still win district under the right circumstances, but we're starting off in a hole. Great TD catch last Friday, by the way. You're having an exceptional year. I'm not giving up on you guys, but it's gut check time. Give us some inside info if you can on what's going on. I think in '94 we lost two district games (including the first game) and still made it to the state semifinals. It can happen!

<small>[ October 15, 2003, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: pero chato ]</small>

vet93
10-15-2003, 04:43 PM
I think that the Bulldogs will take this one going away. Wylie has too much talent and depth to lose to Early.

CatWoman
10-15-2003, 04:47 PM
vet93:
I think that the Bulldogs will take this one going away. Wylie has too much talent and depth to lose to Early.Ditto

pero chato
10-15-2003, 05:07 PM
vet93:
I think that the Bulldogs will take this one going away. Wylie has too much talent and depth to lose to Early.Thanks for the vote of confidence, vet93. I agree we have the depth, but I think we might be lacking in the talent department this year, or maybe the intensity department. We started off with a bang, but four straight losses is hard to stomach. If it wasn't our homecoming, I'd be at your game. It will be a better game than I thought it would two weeks ago. I still give the edge to Ballinger, but not in a runaway. Good luck!

Wbulldogs
10-15-2003, 06:25 PM
us losing has nothing to do with talent...we have a ton of talent on this team like wylie always is known for...its just somethin havent been clickin like we hoped but look for a different team friday night

pero chato
10-15-2003, 10:46 PM
Wbulldogs:
us losing has nothing to do with talent...we have a ton of talent on this team like wylie always is known for...its just somethin havent been clickin like we hoped but look for a different team friday nightI'm not ready to throw in the towel on this season. I still believe you guys can turn this thing around. Talent isn't always the biggest factor in winning games. You're right, clicking as a team and, I will add, a fire in your belly are more important. The year we went to the state title game, we only had one player on the all-state team, and he was honorable mention. I'll be looking for that "different team" this week and hopefully for weeks to come. Good luck this Friday!!

Wbulldogs
10-16-2003, 07:32 AM
glad to see one of the fans not ready to thrown in the towel yet cause i know for sure we arent throwin in ne towels nor will we ever throw in the towel...its time

ClydeFan
10-16-2003, 09:03 AM
Early is improved over last year, from what I understand, but not improved enough to beat Wylie. The victory should help instill confidence, and I look for an improved Wylie team the remainder of the season.