PDA

View Full Version : Leveland player paralized

Black_Magic
08-25-2004, 09:31 AM
say a prayer for the young man from Leveland who was paralized from the neck down in a scrimage vs Hobbs last weekend. It is scary to think a persons life can change so quickly. I hear that he had his head up on contact so it is very unusual to break a neck when you hit with your face up.
God bless him and family.

CheerMom
08-25-2004, 09:39 AM
Prayers going out to this young man and his family. It's amazing how your whole life can change in a blink of an eye.

underware
08-25-2004, 09:42 AM
Good luck to this young man. I hate to hear things like this. My wish for him and ALL the players is to stay safe.......

BrahmaMom
08-26-2004, 08:40 AM
I'm so sorry that the prognosis doesn't look good. I pray that he and his family don't lose faith. I hope other players and their families take this as a reminder that there are no guarantees in life, it's fragile, and can be gone forever as you know it in the blink of an eye. I hope Levelland surrounds them with love and prayers while they adjust to their new life. God Bless.

G-P King
08-27-2004, 12:46 PM
I hate to hear bad news like that. I work with a guy down here that is from leveland. He played football and still knows alot of people down there.