PDA

View Full Version : Wylie vs Snyder

Wbulldogs
08-31-2003, 12:57 PM
Any predcictions on this game?

<small>[ August 31, 2003, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: Wbulldogs ]</small>

wildstangs
08-31-2003, 01:42 PM
Wylie by a few. I was impressed with Keenum. Snyder held their own against class 4A Frenship. Should be a good game.

vet93
08-31-2003, 02:16 PM
I agree with Wildstangs. I think that this one could be close. Snyder I think will be improved and hopefully more consistent than last year and Wylie will be very good once they get the kinks worked out with all of the new starters. I'll have to give the edge to Wylie as well. The victory over Lakeview was a good one. They have some good athletes on that team and are going to be better than some may think.

Wbulldogs
08-31-2003, 03:02 PM
yah we have a young qb in case keenum but he really stepped up scoring 2 touchdowns..one he scored after he was ruhed out of te pocket and ran up the middle breaking a few tackles and gettin in the endzone...he talked up us players in the huddle too...we realy liked that...the defense held strong too not givin much to lakeview and had 3 interceptions 2 by lance miller and one by jason reynolds and the line and linebackers playedreally well with nick lafav getting the defense player of the game...just need to tweek a few things and we're ready to go

go dawgs #3

<small>[ August 31, 2003, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Wbulldogs ]</small>