PDA

View Full Version : Bridge City vs Splendora?

Bobkat
08-22-2004, 12:30 AM
Anyone have any details on this scrimmage? Old Cardinal did you get to make the trip?

Bobcatfan4life
08-22-2004, 10:42 AM
My cousin plays on the BC jv and said the varsity scrimmage was a 1-1 tie.

Old Cardinal
08-22-2004, 11:47 AM
No I was up at the Lindale area at the time.....I heard it was a good scrimmage between two aggressive little teams. BC has taken some injuries. QBs Haymon and Dishon are a little hobbled right now. They have a backup Senior player that QBs named Ellender who is maybe not quite as skilled but has a great heart for football. He is a good team leader so they are still capable of moving the ball unless the competition is too skilled at defense.

Old Cardinal
08-22-2004, 09:30 PM
Now I am heaing that Jon Landry BCs most seasoned speedster is also been slowed by a injury. Hope they can get well by the Liberty contest.

daddy02
08-22-2004, 10:29 PM
I was at the scrimmage, BC looked pretty good, a little shaky on D but there backs run hard on O, the live quarter was tied 1-1, but in the controlled part of the scrimmage BC won 2-1.....Splendora must be hurting this year their D in not very good, I know it is early so who now's

BIGHANK
08-22-2004, 11:55 PM
I was at the scrimmage, BC looked pretty good, a little shaky on D but there backs run hard on O, the live quarter was tied 1-1, but in the controlled part of the scrimmage BC won 2-1.....Splendora must be hurting this year their D in not very good, I know it is early so who now's

tell me the aspects of how splendora looked please we have to play them