PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill: Much Improved?

eagle08
08-20-2004, 01:08 PM
From the way I see it, BH will be a much improved squad this year. The QB has a year experience under his belt and this confidence is very evident so far in practices and scrimmages. Look for him to not only be a running threat this year, but his arm has improved and should open up the passing game. The offensive line will be the best they've had in years and a move in fb/rb from clear creek should help. The Hill has 30 seniors on the squad. That never hurts. The defense will be solid and fast. I look for the Hill to open a few eyes this year.

hsfootballrules
08-20-2004, 10:55 PM
What makes you think this is one of the best lines bh has ad in years.....i can name at least 2 lines that were better then what i have seen so far.....in 01 and 99 were deffinetly better then they are know.....but i do agree with the qb i think he is going to open some eyes watched them scrimmage lumberton tonight and he looked like a man against kids......good arm and we saw what he can do with his feet......i like how the coaches didnt call one running play for him in 2 scrimmages.....he is becoming a good football player

eagle08
08-21-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by hsfootballrules
What makes you think this is one of the best lines bh has ad in years.....i can name at least 2 lines that were better then what i have seen so far.....in 01 and 99 were deffinetly better then they are know.....but i do agree with the qb i think he is going to open some eyes watched them scrimmage lumberton tonight and he looked like a man against kids......good arm and we saw what he can do with his feet......i like how the coaches didnt call one running play for him in 2 scrimmages.....he is becoming a good football player

Hey that's just my opinion of the line. As a whole unit I think they are the most solid group the Hill has had in years. So we do agree on the QB. His much improved throwing should add a much improved dimension to the offense, but I look for him to run the ball quite a bit too. I thought I saw him make a few good runs in the scrimmages?

hsfootballrules
08-21-2004, 12:57 PM
I do agree about the qb running the football.....i think the line will be improved from last year but that is a bold statement from probably the worst line we have ever had in last year to the best we have had in years.....but i do have high hopes for bh this year.....hopefully can start off good vs anahuac