PDA

View Full Version : Ever watch the "Family Guy"?

SintonFan
08-18-2004, 10:58 PM
Fox is bringing it back with 40 new episodes. This is after they cancelled it two years ago.
It's pretty funny IMO.

NHSRattler60
08-18-2004, 11:00 PM
Holy Crip he's a crapple!

Old Tiger
08-18-2004, 11:02 PM
Awesome, this show is pretty funny! They should bring back Futurama

Ray_BearKat
08-18-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Fox is bringing it back with 40 new episodes. This is after they cancelled it two years ago.
It's pretty funny IMO.

Its freaking hilarious, I watch it all the time on adult swim.

SintonFan
08-18-2004, 11:29 PM
Responding in order...
LOL!
Yep! That would be sweeeet!
Yep!
:D

bullfrog_alumni_02
08-19-2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Awesome, this show is pretty funny! They should bring back Futurama i heard some where, that futurama was supposed to replace the simpsons as matt groening's(sp?) show to make, but it was right after the show came on. i had no idea they canceled it. but im definately glad family guy is comming back.

SintonFan
08-20-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i heard some where, that futurama was supposed to replace the simpsons as matt groening's(sp?) show to make, but it was right after the show came on. i had no idea they canceled it. but im definately glad family guy is comming back.
You spelled it correctly.
Yeah, it was Groening's baby after he left the Simpson's creative team.
Maybe not, David X. Cohen was writer and producer for The Simpsons and executive producer for Futurama. It was his baby, too. I do like "The Family Guy" but "Futurama" is more polished and funnier. The Family Guy relies on fake scenes from old shows and crudity for much of it's wit. Futurama is a little more refined, even though it's still not the highest humor.
They should bring back Futurama!

Here's the link to send your protest to FOX(hehe):
Anchovies (http://ssfuturama.wz.cz/aff.php)