PDA

View Full Version : the 4A shirt is cancelled

jason
08-18-2004, 09:21 PM
4A SCHEDULE

Aug 27: Vernon vs Springtown (fury900)
Set 3: Forney vs Sulphur Springs (3afan2k3)
Sep 10:
Sep 17: Edcouch Elsa vs Raymondville (Ray_Bearcat)
Sep 24: Burnet vs Austin Reagan (jason)
Oct 1:
Oct 8: Brownwood vs Waco Midway (Bwd_Lion80)
Oct 15:
Oct 22: Hebron vs Frisco (HebronHawk) *pending*
Oct 29: PNG vs Nederland (PNG Proud)
Nov 5: Gregory-Portland vs Calallen (G-P King)

Due to lack of participation, the 4A 'State Bound' T-Shirt has been cancelled...if anybody wants to do it anyways, ill be happy to send u the info for all the people that have signed up. (unless they don't want anybody else to have it)

SintonFan
08-18-2004, 09:35 PM
Why cancel it jason? The first week isn't even here along with most posters.
Knowing the first two weeks are filled gives plenty of time for those few games.:cool:

jason
08-19-2004, 06:52 AM
THE 4A SHIRT IS CANCELLED UNLESS SOMEBODY ELSE WANTS TO GET ALL THE INFO FROM ME AND MAKE THE SHIRT THEMSELVES

slpybear the bullfan
08-19-2004, 12:29 PM
"Huh... What did you say?"

LOL!!!

jason
08-19-2004, 02:11 PM
THE 4A SHIRT IS CANCELLED UNLESS SOMEBODY ELSE WANTS TO GET ALL THE INFO FROM ME AND MAKE THE SHIRT THEMSELVES

JasperDog94
08-19-2004, 02:25 PM
Just spit it out Jason...what are you trying to say?:confused:

Cameronbystander
08-19-2004, 02:47 PM
If you put as much effort into the 4a t-shirt as you did communing with high school girls, the schedule would be filled. But on the other hand, I can't really blame you.

BTW, I also think you should spend more time playing golf. The enjoyment is about the same but it lasts for 3 1/2 to 4 hours on the golfcourse. If you are wondering, I play about 120 holes per week during the summer.

jason
08-19-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Cameronbystander
If you put as much effort into the 4a t-shirt as you did communing with high school girls, the schedule would be filled. uhm i cant make people volunteer for games...and you dont know what you're talking about...:rolleyes: :hand: :rolleyes: :hand:

G-P King
08-19-2004, 03:40 PM
I took off for the G-P vs. calallen game cause I knew I was getting the shirt. I held up to my end c'mon jason forget those three other games and hold up to your end! Your killing me!

jason
08-19-2004, 03:42 PM
i did hold up my end, but you guys fells short...everything went fine with the 3a shirt...sorry...if you wanna make a shirt ill send u all the info...

Cameronbystander
08-19-2004, 09:24 PM
Dang Jason, you sure dole it out sometimes but when somebody razzes you, you jump on them. Are you that sensitive or did I hit a raw nerve? Either way, I was just kidding. I don't give a rat's rear about the 4a t-shirt.

As I tell my wife: Take a chill pill! (and have a great weekend)

jason
08-19-2004, 09:31 PM
Dang Jason, you sure dole it out sometimes but when somebody razzes you, you jump on them. Are you that sensitive or did I hit a raw nerve? Either way, I was just kidding. I don't give a rat's rear about the 4a t-shirt.

As I tell my wife: Take a chill pill! (and have a great weekend) no, you made a comment about something you dont know anything about...and it wasnt the tshirt remark...

mwynn05
08-19-2004, 09:36 PM
look below

mwynn05
08-19-2004, 09:37 PM

As I tell my wife: Take a chill pill! (and have a great weekend) those comments you made would have made me mad if you would have said that about me dont tell him to calm down when you're a jerk and degrade him like that

Cameronbystander
08-19-2004, 09:54 PM
I was right, I hit a raw nerve. It was unintended. But when you spend so much of the board's space telling people to check their thingy, ask who's hotter, and other such posts you should not be so sensitive when it comes back at you.

And for the other youngster that got your back on this post. Great name calling. I bet you are heck on Friday nights when calls don't go your way. Grow up.

And once again, I was just kidding and did not intend to hit a nerve.

jason
08-19-2004, 10:01 PM
I was right, I hit a raw nerve. It was unintended. But when you spend so much of the board's space telling people to check their thingy, ask who's hotter, and other such posts you should not be so sensitive when it comes back at you.

And for the other youngster that got your back on this post. Great name calling. I bet you are heck on Friday nights when calls don't go your way. Grow up.

And once again, I was just kidding and did not intend to hit a nerve. i never asked who was hotter, and just cause i was voted the hottest doesnt mean you have to be a hater, lol..im a thug from tha streetz, and u dont wanna mess with me, lol...can u sense the fierceness steaming from my nostrils...

...and that youngster just made a fool of himself defending me lol...you can have him on ur side if u want...

:D :D :D

Ray_BearKat
08-19-2004, 10:06 PM
Jason, your a thug from tha streetz?

Whats going on here...whos name calling? I had you pegged as a wholesome country boy.:D

mwynn05
08-19-2004, 10:08 PM
well im just going to delete that and let this die next time just make it sound more like a joke than a personal attack