PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Fans

hutchfan
08-18-2004, 04:07 PM
What do you guys think about the first cycle in 19 years for the Rangers and big Tex?

JasperDog94
08-18-2004, 04:15 PM
uhhhh....it's pretty cool?

Rabbit'93
08-18-2004, 05:24 PM
That was pretty awesome. Didn't K Mench almost do it the same night? I heard on SportsCenter that the Rangers tied an MLB record for # of Hitters w/ 10 or more homeruns>

crzyjournalist03
08-18-2004, 05:25 PM
I'm mad at my dad for grabbing the remote and making me miss the first part of the 7th inning...that's the first Rangers cycle in my lifetime and I missed it!!!!:mad:

slpybear the bullfan
08-18-2004, 09:18 PM
Yup, Mench almost did it as well... Same night, two hitters, wouldn't that have been awesome!

As it is, TEX is just unbelievable.

Tonight, I just watched Blalock hit his second home run!

SintonFan
08-18-2004, 09:31 PM
What's funny is big Tex hasn't been in the spotlight as much this year IMO. With Young taking ARods spot and all the young talent "coming to the plate"(pitchers too), Tex has really suprised me with that awesome cycle.
Go Rangers!

slpybear the bullfan
08-19-2004, 12:31 PM
Tell you what, If anyone can prove that we didn't get the better deal out of the AROD/Soriano trade... I'll buy 'em a cold one!

crzyjournalist03
08-19-2004, 01:40 PM
AAAAGGGGH!!!

I just saw an article in the New York Post says the Rangers are about to acquire Esteban Loaiza from the Yankees for a lot of minor leaguers! How horrible would that be? This is the same guy that the Rangers couldn't wait to get off their hands a few years ago...he had one good year and he's been stinking it up again this year...DON'T DO IT RANGERS!!! He's another Chan Ho in the making!!!!

SintonFan
08-20-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
AAAAGGGGH!!!

I just saw an article in the New York Post says the Rangers are about to acquire Esteban Loaiza from the Yankees for a lot of minor leaguers! How horrible would that be? This is the same guy that the Rangers couldn't wait to get off their hands a few years ago...he had one good year and he's been stinking it up again this year...DON'T DO IT RANGERS!!! He's another Chan Ho in the making!!!!
Didn't the Rangers bring up Loaiza through their farm system? He's the guy who sometimes starts kinda strong but can never have at least 2/3's of a good season, right? I agree with you crzy. DON'T DO IT RANGERS!!!:o