PDA

View Full Version : WH Ya’ll Don’t Even Know

hutchfan
08-18-2004, 03:46 PM
You know what you guys have never stepped one foot in Hutch. These issues you guys are hearing about on the news are blown out of proportion its not that bad. These incidents just happen over the summer. I graduated in 2003 and as far as the football team is concerned polished my senior year we were 8-0 and ran up against Forney and if it wasn’t for 6 turnovers we could have been 9-0. Polished we were 19-5 the two years I was on varsity we averaged over 40 pts a game. We destroyed teams like Crandall, South Oak Cliff, and we gave teams like Everman and Greenville all they can handle. Ask Everman about Hutch we were up 14-0in the game we played that year they went 15 and 0. Also we scrimmaged them the year they won the second state championship and we came out of that and Everman was upset that we had essentially came to their house and beat them (If there really is a winner in scrimmages). All I am saying is know something about the school before you opinionate. Oh yeah I was an all-state academic team center and a two time unanimous all district selection. HUTCH will be a force to be reckon with.
Also ya’ll should know, I am at The University of Texas at Austin where I am one of the youngest sports producers ever at the campus news station. Not to brag but there are good things that come out of HUTCH. Ya’ll Don’t Even Know

District303aPastPlayer
08-18-2004, 03:51 PM
yeah, but they still wont over shadow the bad things... those are just going to be amplified over and over...

hutchfan
08-18-2004, 03:54 PM
that might be true but all the good things need to be reported I am tired of reporters painting stories just report the facts believe me the school is just like any other I was there just a year ago

District303aPastPlayer
08-18-2004, 03:57 PM
how are the reporters painting stories if the ISD really hired illegals and they are informing the public about it.... it was just a bad decision... nothing more... if they are informing the public about it... then oh well...

jason
08-18-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by hutchfan
You know what you guys have never stepped one foot in Hutch. These issues you guys are hearing about on the news are blown out of proportion its not that bad. These incidents just happen over the summer. I graduated in 2003 and as far as the football team is concerned polished my senior year we were 8-0 and ran up against Forney and if it wasn’t for 6 turnovers we could have been 9-0. Polished we were 19-5 the two years I was on varsity we averaged over 40 pts a game. We destroyed teams like Crandall, South Oak Cliff, and we gave teams like Everman and Greenville all they can handle. Ask Everman about Hutch we were up 14-0in the game we played that year they went 15 and 0. Also we scrimmaged them the year they won the second state championship and we came out of that and Everman was upset that we had essentially came to their house and beat them (If there really is a winner in scrimmages). All I am saying is know something about the school before you opinionate. Oh yeah I was an all-state academic team center and a two time unanimous all district selection. HUTCH will be a force to be reckon with.
Also ya’ll should know, I am at The University of Texas at Austin where I am one of the youngest sports producers ever at the campus news station. Not to brag but there are good things that come out of HUTCH. Ya’ll Don’t Even Know yall never had a chance against forney, you were WAY over matched

hutchfan
08-18-2004, 04:03 PM
What ever ya''ll had a weak line we were playing with our second string soph. QB and we had 6 turnovers if we would have had our 1st string qb it would have been a game

jason
08-18-2004, 04:07 PM
What ever ya''ll had a weak line we were playing with our second string soph. QB and we had 6 turnovers if we would have had our 1st string qb it would have been a game yall had turnover cause of forneys defense, lol...even if yall did have ur starting QB, yall couldnt have stopped forney from scoring 50 points lol...yall were horrible...

District303aPastPlayer
08-18-2004, 04:12 PM
I graduated in 2003 and as far as the football team is concerned polished my senior year we were 8-0 and ran up against Forney and if it wasn’t for 6 turnovers we could have been 9-0. Polished we were 19-5 the two years I was on varsity we averaged over 40 pts a game. We destroyed teams like Crandall, South Oak Cliff, and we gave teams like Everman and Greenville all they can handle.
would of, could of...they all sound great afterwards..

hutchfan
08-18-2004, 04:15 PM
Our QB would have ripped Forney’s defense apart, most of the turnovers were not forced rather they were self-inflicted. Forney had a great team that year I will give that to you but the fact was every athlete from the inner cities knows that when you go out to the country the referees aren’t the same I know this because it is the same in football and baseball. . Forney beat us and I admit ya’ll were the better team THAT NIGHT but if those teams were to play again I believe there would be a different outcome. That’s my opinion and if it is foolish so be it .

District303aPastPlayer
08-18-2004, 04:17 PM
... That’s my opinion and if it is foolish so be it .

It is foolish..... no question.

jason
08-18-2004, 04:18 PM
That’s my opinion and if it is foolish so be it . well we agree on something

hutchfan
08-18-2004, 04:23 PM
I am glad to see a lot of Forney fans on this site. Good luck with 4A next year and if any of ya’ll attend UT maybe we can get together and argue about this a little more. It has been nice talking to you guy. There is nothing like a little HS football to get the blood boiling. Well I have to go holla at you guys later.

HighSchool Fan
08-18-2004, 04:30 PM
I went to school with WM's head coach. He would rather walk 2 miles to cheat than stand up and play fair.

JasperDog94
08-18-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
I went to school with WM's head coach. He would rather walk 2 miles to cheat than stand up and play fair. That ought to stir up some controversy...

GoDeep
08-18-2004, 05:12 PM
I went to school with WM's head coach. He would rather walk 2 miles to cheat than stand up and play fair.

WOW! :eek:
Although, that would fit in real well with the rest of the administration.

Rabbit'93
08-18-2004, 05:17 PM

HOLY MOLEY!!!!:eek: :eek:

crzyjournalist03
08-18-2004, 05:32 PM
If I remember that WH game correctly, (and believe me, I probably do...that was a fateful night :( ), wasn't the game a blowout at the half that only got somewhat close in the fourth after Forney put in their fourth string???

mwynn05
08-18-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
If I remember that WH game correctly, (and believe me, I probably do...that was a fateful night :( ), wasn't the game a blowout at the half that only got somewhat close in the fourth after Forney put in their fourth string??? 4th string dont you mean the jv? lol

jason
08-18-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
4th string dont you mean the jv? lol yeah it was something like 48-0 at half time....forney jv v wh varsity would have been a decent game...

crzyjournalist03
08-18-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by jason
yeah it was something like 48-0 at half time....forney jv v wh varsity would have been a decent game...

only fight WH won that night was in the bathroom after the game...and that was only because I couldn't get that darn rabbit suit off fast enough! :D ;) :doh:

jason
08-18-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
only fight WH won that night was in the bathroom after the game...and that was only because I couldn't get that darn rabbit suit off fast enough! :D ;) :doh: lol, well i guess we'll have to let that excuse work for now ;)

Matthew328
08-18-2004, 08:20 PM
I feel bad mainly for the kids at Hutch..they really get a bad rap due to poor leadership and management from the administration...

spiveyrat
08-19-2004, 07:10 AM
...if it wasn?t for 6 turnovers we could have been 9-0.

You've got to be kidding me. You're trying to defend a team that turned the ball over 6 times??? I could understand if the game teetered on 1 turnover, but 6??? C'mon. That's like saying "if the sun hadn't come up, it wouldn't have gotten hot". In all likelihood, if ANY team turns the ball over six times, they ARE going to lose AND they didn't deserve to win in the first place.:rolleyes:

jason
08-19-2004, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I feel bad mainly for the kids at Hutch..they really get a bad rap due to poor leadership and management from the administration... beating up mascots doesnt help either

JasperDog94
08-19-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by jason
beating up mascots doesnt help either You mean that wasn't a joke?

kaorder1999
08-19-2004, 08:57 AM
Forney had a great team that year I will give that to you but the fact was every athlete from the inner cities knows that when you go out to the country the referees aren’t the same I know this because it is the same in football and baseball.

believe me...forney has gone to the "inner-city" and has beaten the crap out of Dallas teams. You cant blame a team hanging 50 on you on the refs. Hutch has had some good teams recently but nowhere the caliber of Forney. Forney rolled over them in the playoffs with Blanton....and that game wasnt in the country.

kaorder1999
08-19-2004, 08:59 AM
forney could have turned the ball over six times and still won that game

WOS1
08-19-2004, 09:09 AM
Is WH supposed to be an "inner city" school? If so, what city? Just curious. I thought Wilmer was a small town just like Forney...

crzyjournalist03
08-19-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
You mean that wasn't a joke?

oh no...it happened...I've got hospital records and an MRI to prove it!

mwynn05
08-19-2004, 01:49 PM
thats bad

GoDeep
08-19-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
Is WH supposed to be an "inner city" school? If so, what city? Just curious. I thought Wilmer was a small town just like Forney...

WH is made up of two VERY small towns, Wilmer and Hutchins. But, the towns are in close enough proximity to Dallas (about 20 miles south) that the school district is about 90% black and the kids have the "inner-city"attitude. Might partially explain the problems there.