PDA

View Full Version : Well its that time of year.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
08-18-2004, 03:32 PM
Yes football season is once again upon us. As fall comes the weather gets a little bit crisp an cool an many of you die hard football fans will be out on the roads following your home team. Iv been gone pretty much all year like i usually do in the off season but im back! :D Anyways im no longer in Diboll but about 90 miles north in tyler. Very new to the area an really dont have a home team :( Kind of sad though because i was a big football fan an followed all the action of the Lumberjacks an Lufkin panthers. Hopefully this season will be great for many an better for some. Good Luck to all the teams root the ol' home team for me ;)

JasperDog94
08-18-2004, 03:38 PM
Who says that just because you move away that you can't still support your team?

District303aPastPlayer
08-18-2004, 03:43 PM
Tyler John Tyler

Hupernikomen
08-18-2004, 03:54 PM
good chance to experience the atomsphere of some different schools. Lots of good towns and teams up in that area of the state too.

District303aPastPlayer
08-18-2004, 04:00 PM
i noticed that when i lived in San Antonio, the kids there are more into the game and school spirit than they are around the Corpus Area.... The kids up there would dress up, paint themselves... all that good stuff... here... they dont... :(

Diboll_Lumberjackk
08-18-2004, 04:07 PM
Yeah, I just might make it out to the Tyler Lee games or John Tyler. We will see :)

Ranger Mom
08-18-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
The kids up there would dress up, pain themselves... all that good stuff... here... they dont... :(

WOW...doens't that hurt when they "PAIN" themselves!!:D

(Sorry Aaron, I couldn't resist...you know I love ya!!:inlove: )