PDA

View Full Version : The CAT is starting against Japan in the Olympics!

PhiI C
08-15-2004, 10:27 PM
in about six hours at 4 in the morning on MNBC tv! This is Catherine Osterman of UT who is playing on the Olympics USA women's softball team and is the only college girl on the team and the youngest player on the team. She came in the game against Italy in the fifth inning with Italy having two players on base at second and third with one out and the USA was only winning 4 to 0 at the time. She struck out two straight batters to get the USA out of a jam. She is starting against a good Japanese team. Let's hope the CAT can do it again. GO CAT!! GO USA!!

crzyjournalist03
08-15-2004, 10:34 PM
no matter what happens in the games, I think the US women's softball team should get a gold for having the most attractive females in the games!

jason
08-15-2004, 10:37 PM
i would beg to differ...we got the playboy with olympic athletes today and OMG...you think the girls on the USA team are hott, lol..you aint seen nuthin...:eek: :eek: :clap: :clap:

kepdawg
08-15-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
This is Catherine Osterman of UT who is playing on the Olympics USA women's soccer team and is the only college girl on the team and the youngest player on the team.

She plays soccer, too? ;)

PhiI C
08-15-2004, 11:12 PM
Thanks Ka. It should have read softball but I had trouble logging back on and it wouldn't let me edit it for so long. Thank you for the correction. I will edit it if it lets me.

G-P King
08-15-2004, 11:18 PM
Thanks I thought I was going crazy!