PDA

View Full Version : Letters Dear Abby admitted she was at a loss to answer!

Old Cardinal
08-15-2004, 04:50 PM
I received this on an e-mail from Mississippi--thought you might get a chuckle.....

Dear Abby-A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese?

Dear Abby-What can I do about all the Sex, Nudity, Fowl Language and Violence on my VCR?

Dear Abby-I have a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his.

jason
08-15-2004, 04:53 PM
lol

sinton66
08-15-2004, 05:05 PM
Probably three BLONDS.;)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-15-2004, 07:51 PM
LOL...must be '66.

bullfrog_alumni_02
08-16-2004, 07:55 AM
wow...simply stunning...:D

Old Cardinal
08-16-2004, 10:14 AM
Some additional letters to Dear Abby---

Dear Abby- I am a twenty-three year old liberated woman who has been on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive and I think my boyfriend should share half of the cost, but I don't know him well enough to discuss money with him.

Dear Abby-I've suspected that my husband has been fooling around and when confronted with the evidence, he denied everything and said it would never happen again.

Dear Abby- Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own?

Rabbit'93
08-16-2004, 11:33 AM
LOL:clap: :D

JasperDog94
08-16-2004, 11:47 AM
These are great!

Old Cardinal
08-16-2004, 09:17 PM
Some more Dear Abby letters--

Dear Abby-I joined the Navy to see the world. I seen it. Now how do I get out?

Dear Abby- My forty year old son has been paying a psychiatrist $50.00 an hour every week for two and a half years. He must be crazy!

Dear Abby-I was married to Bill for three months and I didn't know he drank until one night he came home sober.

sinton66
08-16-2004, 09:21 PM
Dear Abby-I joined the Navy to see the world. I seen it. Now how do I get out?

I remember this feeling.:D

Old Cardinal
08-17-2004, 01:24 PM
A few more----

Dear Abby-My mother is mean and short tempered. I think she is going through mental pause.

Dear Abby-You told some woman whose husband had lost all interest in sex to send him to a doctor. Well, my husband lost all interest in sex and he is a doctor. Now, what do I do?

crzyjournalist03
08-17-2004, 05:08 PM
I could think of some answers for some of these questions...:D :devil: :thinking:

Johnny Moxen
08-19-2004, 04:43 PM
Best Dear Abby Ever!

Read before you open picture.

Dear Abby ,

I met Laurie at a singles dance, the first time I had gone out after a very messy divorce three years earlier. I knew as soon as I looked at her she was too young for me. Right I was, I'm 49 and she was 32, 17 years my junior. I really regretted it because we got along so well that evening.

She made me feel so comfortable in her presence. Our age difference didn't seem to matter to her as much as it did to me.

Abby, I told her I felt people staring at us. I said they are probably wondering if I am your father. She thought I was being silly and said if I wanted to see her again she would be honored to go out with me. Laurie and I have been dating now for three months. I really like her and I think she likes me. Still, everywhere we go, I feel people watching us.

Sometimes they just outright stare. It is very annoying and I know it is because of our age difference that draws these prolonged looks from everyone we meet. I just feel so uncomfortable about this whole thing and wonder if I should continue with the relationship. Why do people have to be so rude....?

Sincerely,

John

PS: I have attached a picture of Laurie

- Laurie.jpg[IMG]

mwynn05
08-19-2004, 05:12 PM
the pic isnt showing

wildstangs
08-19-2004, 08:50 PM
Hmm...these remind me...What happened to Bubbles from Burnet?

Ranger Mom
08-19-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Hmm...these remind me...What happened to Bubbles from Burnet?

Her computer went on the "fritz"!!

SintonFan
08-20-2004, 12:53 PM
LOL!
These are hilarious!

HighSchool Fan
08-20-2004, 12:58 PM
These are keeping me entertained why I'm at work. Keep them coming.