PDA

View Full Version : HighSchool Fan

Chris Hart
08-14-2004, 03:04 AM
I guess it's just you and I at 3:00 A.M.

Chris Hart
08-14-2004, 03:14 AM
Or, maybe it's just me.:thinking:

HighSchool Fan
08-14-2004, 03:16 AM
I'm here, was just looking at another website

Chris Hart
08-14-2004, 03:24 AM
How has practice been going for the Leps? Do you really think they have a chance to be as good as last year?

HighSchool Fan
08-14-2004, 03:28 AM
I've been working to much to get over there. If they get just above average play from their QB, I think they will be fine. Last year the QB ran more than he threw. This year will be different. The QB that will start is a better passer than runner. Also, I think last year they flew under the rader, this year in the playoffs they won't surprise anyone. How is Burnett gonna be in 4a?

Chris Hart
08-14-2004, 03:36 AM
Yeah they may have flown under the radar to most, but I took notice after the Celina game. From then on, they were the team I expected us to meet if we made the final. I'm glad to hear things are looking good again this year. About us, it's going to be interesting for sure. We have some talent, but their only experience was in mop up duty last year. We're just the opposite of yall I guess, I expect our QB to run more than McGee did and pass less. Our running game should be adequate behind are OL. All our returning starters on offense(3) are on the line. 4A will be tough, we got placed in a district with 2 Top 20 teams in New Braunfels and New Braunfels Canyon. We have a brutal pre-season schedule, if we make it through that OK, we should make a push for the playoffs. I'm being optimistic, but I think 4A will respect us soon enough.

HighSchool Fan
08-14-2004, 03:46 AM
I hope they make some noise in 4a. I would like for all the teams that moved up to 4a to go deep in the playoffs.

Are you up this late just hanging out or are you working?

Chris Hart
08-14-2004, 03:51 AM
Not working, I've got a 3 year old with an ear infection. I'm not up this late by choice, lol. As a matter of fact he is back asleep, I think I'll try and join him. Goodnight, and good luck to the Leopards!

HighSchool Fan
08-14-2004, 03:53 AM
Thanks, Good luck to Burnet...and getting some sleep.