PDA

View Full Version : District 7-3A Posters

BullFrog Dad
08-13-2004, 12:04 PM
A few weeks back the Genius that is "slpybear the bullfan" came shining through. He had a great idea that is sure to be copied by other districts around the 3adl. This season we are going to have a running thread with updates,info, etc. for the teams in 7-3A. slpybear will handle Bridgeport of course and I've got LW. Castleberry-CRHSeagle perhaps, CarrolltonRanchview-rhino33 Would ya'?, Decatur-Chief Woodman pleeease, and as far as a Little Elm poster please notify the proper authorities if you spot one!

slpybear the bullfan
08-13-2004, 12:28 PM
Thank you Bullfrog Dad. That $20 bill is in the mail to ya!

;)

Seriously, I would love to see a lot of you in our "7-3A Scattershooting" thread each week. We should have a new one for week1, week2, etc...

Looking forward to it,

Slpybear

CRHSeagle
08-13-2004, 12:50 PM
Im in...

rhino33
08-13-2004, 01:42 PM
ill think about it and get back to u about it

BullFrog Dad
08-13-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by rhino33
ill think about it and get back to u about it rhino33, It doesn't have to be your team's plays or what not. Just post how your game went personal and teamwise, injuries, etc. Also you may share with us how you got that long hair so dang white!!!

rhino33
08-13-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
rhino33, It doesn't have to be your team's plays or what not. Just post how your game went personal and teamwise, injuries, etc. Also you may share with us how you got that long hair so dang white!!!

o i know that i dont have to put all that info, but i just didnt know if ill havemuch time to put it on there, but yea i guess ill do it, so count me in.