PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Radio Appearance

Matthew328
08-12-2004, 05:38 PM
http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=319714

Still talking 4A...Region 2.....next couple of weeks we will do 3A!

3afan2K3
08-12-2004, 07:26 PM
Anything about Forney in this one?:D

Rabbit'93
08-12-2004, 10:03 PM
Matthew please forgive me but I cannot stand the banter. Those guys are trying to sound like the ticket way too much.

Horseymen
08-13-2004, 03:30 AM
What's wrong with modeling a high school football radio show after a proven format considering the focus of the radio show is an alternative to boring statistical droning and politically correct unopinionated football talk?

As always, we love constructive criticism though. I know a lot of fans love statistical droning and politically correct unopinionated football talk, which is why we strive to have guests on like Matt. but, be that as it may, the fact our ratings are over 10,000 listeners in peak season, we must be doing something right.

Matthew328
08-13-2004, 11:10 AM
I think the banter and shtick is great....nothing wrong with emulating what The Ticket has done...I think Diggs, Kev and Billy do a great job....they still have their own style and their own way of doing things.....

I could give opinionated HSO's and non-statiscal droning of high school football though..problem is if I did that I may get The Show taken off the air if I did that...LOL

Horseymen
08-13-2004, 11:37 AM
That's why I think we'd be a better show if we taped the off the air talk, it's always the best.

Gobbla2001
08-13-2004, 12:06 PM
When I first heard the show 'The Show', I thought it was a bit too harsh...

Then I realized "Wait, that because all we get down here is scores etc..." It is actually a very interest show...

Some people on the show will get on your nerves, but it's a lot better than what we have down here (which is nothing)...

I like 'The Show', can't wait to hear horseyman down the Gobblers once 3A talk arrives ha...