PDA

View Full Version : ENNIS HAS PREDICTED 70-0 TONITE

MARLINFAN
10-03-2003, 09:13 AM
ENNIS SAYS THAT THEY WILL PUT 70 POINTS ON MARLIN TONIGHT. I THINK IT WAS THEIR O CORD OR HEAD COACH. SAID ON TEXAS TALK RADIO SHOW THAT THEY WILL GO DEEP 1ST PLAY OF THE GAME

booger1
10-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Oh my gosh that is so NOT true! eek! QUit trying to stir the pot! :rolleyes:

beefy
10-03-2003, 09:21 AM
hey the marlin bulldogs upset Ennis last year and I for one am saying they can do it again. I think this year's team is better than last years. With Tank coming back, Marlin has the capability to beat most teams. If Tank is not back, then the off. coord. better get creative and find new ways to get the ball to #4 and #5. Those two are studly. When Marlin played Burnet, they had no plan to pick up blitzes or get the ball downfield. Without a vertical passing game teams will load up the front and play man coverage. Burnet did it and was very effective. Good luck Marlin. 3A is pulling for you......

Pandora
10-03-2003, 09:27 AM
I agree with Beefy, I am pulling for Marlin. No team is unbeatable.

MARLINFAN
10-03-2003, 09:30 AM
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!

cunbed10
10-03-2003, 09:33 AM
Without our running game is going to be tuff, but I think Burnet and Ennis are very similar, so I didn't see 70 points last week from a well balanced offense, so I don't think My Dogs will give up 70 Points to any one in the State of Texas, maybe half of that which surprised me last week, but that's why we play the game. Right!

<small>[ October 03, 2003, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: cunbed10 ]</small>

M-square
10-03-2003, 09:39 AM
I dont think that Marlin Bulldogs will give up 70 points tonight. In fact i dont even think that they will give up 35. LEts just say that we beat them last year and we can do it again.

CatsDen
10-03-2003, 09:59 AM
I would have to root against any team that is predicted to win by 70 points! Go Marlin!

LowDownDawg
10-03-2003, 10:57 AM
Burnet could have scored more last week. I think that Ennis will score at will tonite, and payback from last year could get ugly. Look for 50+ tonite from Ennis. Don't know about their defense but Marlin offense only crossed the 50 yd line 2 times last week against Burnet.

spiveyrat
10-03-2003, 11:30 AM
LowDownDawg:
payback from last year could get ugly. I agree. I think they have probably been waiting for this rematch all year and will be ready for Marlin this time.

GreatBigBurnetFan
10-03-2003, 11:31 AM
I think ANY coach that's crazy enough to makes those statements, deserves to get beat. I don't feel the same as Mr. "lowdown". Marlin is a great team and will do well. I certainly wish you well.
Let's pray that the injury bug doesn't rear it's ugly head anymore.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan

Jacket2000
10-03-2003, 11:40 AM
Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that Marlinfan has no clue what he's talking about. Ive known Sam Harrel for years, and that's not something he'd say...especially after last season. But, that being said, I dont think 70-0 is too far off from what's going to happen tonite. In case you havent noticed,no one's come within 40 points of beating Ennis. The only team that I see capable of beating them is Texas High.
J2K

Ray_BearKat
10-03-2003, 12:14 PM
I agree with Jacket2000, Ennis might have gone into last years game underestimating Marlin but not this year. There locked and loaded and all there guns are pointing at Marlin right now. Ennis will score at will in this one.

cunbed10
10-03-2003, 12:17 PM
Jacket2000:
Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that Marlinfan has no clue what he's talking about. Ive known Sam Harrel for years, and that's not something he'd say...especially after last season. But, that being said, I dont think 70-0 is too far off from what's going to happen tonite. In case you havent noticed,no one's come within 40 points of beating Ennis. The only team that I see capable of beating them is Texas High.
J2KBurnet has a good group of kids, I would love to see Mr. Harrel, and Mr. Mcgee square off.

cunbed10
10-03-2003, 12:18 PM
Ray_BearKat:
I agree with Jacket2000, Ennis might have gone into last years game underestimating Marlin but not this year. There locked and loaded and all there guns are pointing at Marlin right now. Ennis will score at will in this one.could happen, but..... what if it doesn't!

Matthew328
10-03-2003, 07:30 PM
I like Marlin...but they are in a world of trouble tonight...

lepfan
10-04-2003, 12:07 AM
M-square:
I dont think that Marlin Bulldogs will give up 70 points tonight. In fact i dont even think that they will give up 35. LEts just say that we beat them last year and we can do it again.they almost did! last year is last year...looks like this year was a bit different...Marlin needed a little more "dance practice" to handle Ennis