PDA

View Full Version : La Grange Intra Squad Srimage Cut Short

Pudlugger
08-11-2004, 07:16 PM
due to thunderstorm and lightening. The Frosh and JVs looked great. The frosh had about thirty guys out with some big linemen. The JV had some big guys too. It looks good for the Lep program in the next three seasons. Go Leps! Beat Cuero!:D :D :D

Gobbla2001
08-11-2004, 07:25 PM
wha wha wha WHAT?

Go Gobbs, beat La Grange (they gotta lotta nice girl-ZAH)...

Old Green
08-11-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
due to thunderstorm and lightening. The Frosh and JVs looked great. The frosh had about thirty guys out with some big linemen. The JV had some big guys too. It looks good for the Lep program in the next three seasons. Go Leps! Beat Cuero!:D :D :D

Pudlugger, you sound like me after I watched the Gobblers scrimmage Saturday.:D :D :D :D :D :D

Man I can't wait to watch the Guys hook up!

Pudlugger
08-12-2004, 08:13 AM
Old Green the Goblers will arguably be the Leps toughest game in the regular season schedule so everyone is excited. The Leps have not won an opening season game since 1999 and this year we are hoping to change that. The Leps will have an extra week to prepare and a third scrimmage instead of only two as in these past 5 seasons. If you analyse the record it appears the Leps come out strong on the second game after losing the first with less than stellar performances ( losing to Bay City 2000 2001, Yoakum in 2002 2003). The Leps beat Sealy in 2000, Giddings in 2001 and Gonzales in 2002 2003 in their second games (all these teams went to the play-offs with Giddings losing again to the Leps in the DII Semi's in 2001). If the Leps can show up with the mindset of the second game team rather than the first game team maybe they have a chance to beat this excellent Cuero team this year. If they show up as the first game team, well it might get ugly for the Leps. I'm hoping that extra scrimmage will be significant as it has taken three weeks of play to figure out who plays where on the Leps. :)

LGHernandez#5
08-12-2004, 09:13 AM
Yes, rain sucks.

Leopard213
08-12-2004, 10:09 AM
Yeh, but the sausage was good!!!!!!

LGHernandez#5
08-12-2004, 10:29 AM
umm thats questionable...haha

Pudlugger
08-12-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by LGHernandez#5
umm thats questionable...haha

LGH#5:

Will they reschedule the varsity intra-squad for today or just go with Del Valle Saturday?

LGHernandez#5
08-12-2004, 11:18 AM
LGH#5:

Will they reschedule the varsity intra-squad for today or just go with Del Valle Saturday?
No its just a go with Del Valle Saturday.

Pudlugger
08-12-2004, 12:22 PM
Good luck, I know yall will do well.:)

Old Green
08-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Old Green the Goblers will arguably be the Leps toughest game in the regular season schedule so everyone is excited. The Leps have not won an opening season game since 1999 and this year we are hoping to change that. The Leps will have an extra week to prepare and a third scrimmage instead of only two as in these past 5 seasons. If you analyse the record it appears the Leps come out strong on the second game after losing the first with less than stellar performances ( losing to Bay City 2000 2001, Yoakum in 2002 2003). The Leps beat Sealy in 2000, Giddings in 2001 and Gonzales in 2002 2003 in their second games (all these teams went to the play-offs with Giddings losing again to the Leps in the DII Semi's in 2001). If the Leps can show up with the mindset of the second game team rather than the first game team maybe they have a chance to beat this excellent Cuero team this year. If they show up as the first game team, well it might get ugly for the Leps. I'm hoping that extra scrimmage will be significant as it has taken three weeks of play to figure out who plays where on the Leps. :)
Well, It's a first for the Gobblers playing a Zero week game. The team has always had 3 scrimmages. It will be a good game. The Leopards have the talent and Coach Valastro will have them ready. Good luck to the Leopards.:)