PDA

View Full Version : Top 20's

bearcat1
06-21-2001, 12:20 PM
Well the 3 of us now have our Top 20 selections posted on the link "statewide top 20". Go check it out. We will post the top20 from Dave Campbells later today, along with a top 20 from Pigskin Prep and Collier Sharp whenever that comes out, for comparison purposes. Thanks for your interest in our site.
bc

bearcat1
06-21-2001, 12:24 PM
oh, P.S., last season our close friend KT2000, who runs the 5A football website, submitted his own top 20 for 3A which we posted on the site. I'll see if I can get him to do that for us this year as well. And if any of you have your own idea of top20 teams, please feel free to post them here on this forum. Thanks!

toby070
06-23-2001, 05:38 PM
Bearcat, i thought you were listening to me, but I guess not. Wimberley may not be a top ten team, but anyone who doesn't think they are at least top twenty will be very surprised as the year progresses. Texas FB didn't even have them in the top 25...hope the disrespect pisses them off!!!!!!!

bearcat1
06-23-2001, 10:57 PM
Now Toby, I had them in my original list, but after adding a couple of others they just slipped down. What can I say, I hope they have a heck of a year and if they prove everyone wrong, that'll be great!! Cya later.
bc