PDA

View Full Version : Trainer Appreciation Thread

CRHSeagle
08-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Every football player probably agrees with me and appreciates what they do for the team and how they are just as dedicated by showing up to all of our practices, especially in the heat of two a days.

3afan2K3
08-10-2004, 12:12 PM
One of my best friends is a trainer this year. Go trainers:thumbsup:

JasperDog94
08-10-2004, 01:32 PM
This sounds like a Bud lite commercial.

"Real american heros."

"Today we salute you, Ms./Mr. football trainer. Everywhere there's a bloody, sweaty, musty smelling guy in pads, you're there to douse him with water."

Ranger Mom
08-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Good thread!!

My daughter is a trainer and they are not appreciated NEARLY enough!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-10-2004, 01:36 PM
By the parents or the athletes?

BHKrystal06
08-10-2004, 03:57 PM
I was a trainer last year. Trainers Rock! :clap:

Pudlugger
08-10-2004, 09:23 PM
When I was a pup and playing hs football we had a trainer who was a wonderful man. He was the one person in the football program who any player could go to with a problem, physical or psychological. He managed the equipment, wrapped dozens of ankles and shoulders daily, ran whirlpools, gave first aid on the practice field, and was like your second father. He had a son who was the second string qb my senior year. He was extremely proud of the boy. The coach's son was first string and led us to a 2-7 year. They fired the coach and the next year Homer Thompson's son Tommy led the team to a 7-2 season beating the arch rival Redlands for the first time in two decades. Sweet.:cool: