PDA

View Full Version : Packed House In Bone Crusher Arena

maroonpirate04
08-09-2004, 06:33 PM
Can't wait to enter the Bone Crusher Arena on Aug 27 when the Pirates hosts Taft Greyhounds also known as one of the oldest rivilares in South Texas. You know it's gonna be a packed house.
Crush 'em Pirates!!!!!!! Sailing Onto Victory!!!

sinton66
08-09-2004, 07:36 PM
So what do you think, will Taft be able to get up for Sinton?;) j/k I know all about this rivalry.

maroonpirate04
08-10-2004, 05:33 PM
It will have to take a big miracle for the 'hounds to match Sinton's strength to earn a victory but anything can happen. Taft's always thought they are better than the Pirates. But what they don't realize is they are usually the underdogs in this rivary. And I think that's why Taft has so much jealousy against Sinton. No matter what happens the Pirates always had been playing with good sportsmenship. With their loyality and determination held up high.:inlove: :clap: :)

sinton66
08-10-2004, 05:41 PM
Yeah, and I think it's funny how they always accuse Sinton of stealing their atheletes. I've said many times if I lived in Taft, I'd move to Sinton too just as fast as I could.;) Funny how most of the kids they were griping about had lived in Sinton since before they were in Jr. High and even involved in athletics.

District303aPastPlayer
08-10-2004, 06:39 PM
i think this game will be alot closer than you two are letting Taft have credit for... this game will be a real dog fight, no pun intended.... i still have sinton by 15... they blow it out in the 3rd quarter

sinton66
08-10-2004, 06:47 PM
What does Taft return from last year?

District303aPastPlayer
08-10-2004, 06:49 PM
i believe they are bringing back most of what they had... i know they have downy coming back.. the QB is back also.. and they have a transfer in... go figure, lol.... ( i think)

sinton66
08-10-2004, 06:50 PM
So, that means that BOTH teams should improve from last year, right?

Gobbla2001
08-10-2004, 06:53 PM
They bring back 6/4 starters (AKA: Bone crushing going on in 'Bone Crusher Arena')... The Greyhounds won't be taking buses home... More like Bambalances...

That's just my prediction though, Sinton will prolly lose or something...

JUST KIDDING...

maroonpirate04
08-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Anyways I love it when Sinton and Taft play because I like to tease my sister's husband he's orignally from Taft. So he already expects me and my other sisters to start kidding around with him in this yearly rivilary. So I always tell my sister that she needs to sit on the Maroon side not the Green side

SINTON81
08-11-2004, 08:11 AM
I think Taft will be returning running back Rey Lopez, he was hurt last year when they played Sinton. I remember lots of talk about him being pretty good.