PDA

View Full Version : holy crap thats alot of stuff!!!!!:eek:

bullfrog_alumni_02
08-09-2004, 08:33 AM
thanks again for all the care packages...there will be no problem dispersing this stuff throughout the company, infact there is probably gonna be extra...so far i have recieved a package from ej2525, Ranger Mom, Pudlugger and his wife, and sinton66. i sned mine and my companies deepest gratitude. i opened all these packages and felt like i was five at christmas!!! it was great. i think there is more gum in all these packages than what any amount of humans can chew in a yrs time.:D thank you again, ill send letters in the mail to keep you all updated about how things are out here, since i now have your addresses, well some of them anyway. God Bless.

ej2525
08-09-2004, 09:17 AM
Glad to see you got all of our packages Bullfrog. Glad we could be of help to you & your buddies. Merry Christmas early!! :D Stay safe!

sinton66
08-09-2004, 09:23 AM
Hopefully everything arrived in resonable shape. Please let us know if there's anything you didn't get that you were hoping for. I tried to send a wide variety, but may not have thought of everything. Enjoy!;)

Old Tiger
08-09-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
thanks again for all the care packages...there will be no problem dispersing this stuff throughout the company, infact there is probably gonna be extra...so far i have recieved a package from ej2525, Ranger Mom, Pudlugger and his wife, and sinton66. i sned mine and my companies deepest gratitude. i opened all these packages and felt like i was five at christmas!!! it was great. i think there is more gum in all these packages than what any amount of humans can chew in a yrs time.:D thank you again, ill send letters in the mail to keep you all updated about how things are out here, since i now have your addresses, well some of them anyway. God Bless. No, thank you for everything you are doing for our country....