PDA

View Full Version : La Grange athlete dies in car accident.

LGHernandez#5
08-08-2004, 09:54 PM
Local football player Corey Davis, pasted away today along with his sister in a car accident on the way back from Austin. I played with this guy and it really hits hard. The scary thing is that we pasted a wreck coming back from Austin and it ended up being them. My thoughts go out to their family.

Old Tiger
08-08-2004, 10:52 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to their family and friends. We'll mourne you till we join you......

Chris Hart
08-08-2004, 11:33 PM
That's terrible news! It has been a rough couple of weeks for the state's athletes. The family and community of LaGrange are in my prayers.

Rabbit'93
08-08-2004, 11:40 PM
May God be with the family and community. Know that he is in good hands.

Bellville22
08-08-2004, 11:54 PM
Thoughts and prayers from Bellville.

Pudlugger
08-08-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by LGHernandez#5
Local football player Corey Davis, pasted away today along with his sister in a car accident on the way back from Austin. I played with this guy and it really hits hard. The scary thing is that we pasted a wreck coming back from Austin and it ended up being them. My thoughts go out to their family.

LGhernandez#5 I just heard from Alby (this boy was on his 7 on 7 team too). We are in shock over this. This is very difficult for young people to understand and accept. It is a parent's worst nightmare to lose a child. I pray each time one of mine leaves the house. Please drive safely and defensively.

Our prayers go out to the family and friends of these two young people. May God bless them and comfort them.

exbccards76'smom
08-09-2004, 05:47 AM
Thoughts and prayers are going out for these folks from us in Bridge City

http://img67.exs.cx/img67/7691/coollogo_com_8403649.gif

CHS_Grad '85
08-09-2004, 08:37 AM
How tragic... my condolances... my prayers go out to the family...

Ranger Mom
08-09-2004, 08:42 AM
That is terrible, my thoughts and prayers are also with this grieving family and community!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-09-2004, 01:05 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with the Davis family....

chaingang
08-09-2004, 01:16 PM
Man, that is sad. That should show everyone to be extra careful on the roads. So it was him and his sister? Wow! I will pray for his family. Losing one is bad but two!!!!!!!! :(

BrahmaMom
08-09-2004, 05:25 PM
A parent's worst nightmare, times two! My heart aches for the family, I can't even begin to imagine. While LaGrange is a rival of the Brahmas, it is also a neighboring community--our thoughts and prayers are with our neighbors in their time of grief and loss. May God bless and keep the family in His love. To those players who think they just might be invincible: you aren't. Please be careful EVERY time you get in a vehicle.

BHKrystal06
08-09-2004, 05:27 PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends from Barbers Hill...

LHMom
08-10-2004, 09:11 PM
God bless the family, friends and community affected by such a tragic loss. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Pudlugger
08-10-2004, 09:31 PM
From what I was told the accident occurred on Hwy 95 b/w Elgin and Bastrop (a notoriously dangerous two lane hwy). The sister, Beatrice, crossed over the center line and hit a Camray head on. The two people in the Camray were killed as was Beatrice and Corey. Corey's little brother and another girl in the back seat are in critical condition at Brackenridge, and need your prayers. This is a very sad week in La Grange. These were really good kids. Beatrice was a cheerleader and drill team member. Corey was a good kid, well liked by his peers and coaches, who often commented on his strong work ethic. God bless them.

Bobkat
08-10-2004, 09:37 PM
Prayers from Orangefield!!!