PDA

View Full Version : Marlin vs Bellville pt. 3

pedeefrommarlin
08-08-2004, 04:32 PM
this should be another great game just like the last two. Heres a little history in 2002 Marlin came in predicted to blow out Bellville but were upset in 3 ot. Last year Marlin came the underdogs to a underfeated Bellville team but pulled out a close one 19 - 17. This year should also be go what do you think?

marlin fan
08-08-2004, 05:43 PM
Hmm im not gonna say anything about this game yet... im on Marlin Vs. La Vega Right now!!

Old Tiger
08-08-2004, 11:02 PM
Don't get to far ahead of yourself peedee....Worry about La Vega then Bellville...

Bellville22
08-08-2004, 11:59 PM
It's gonna be a great atmosphere and I'm glad to see these two meet up again. Both of these teams lost quite a bit of talent to graduation, especially Bellville, so I don't expect it to be played at the level of the past two years, but these teams have great respect for each other, so it should be a good one.

I'm just glad it's Week 3 and not 14, not sure i can handle another one of those.

I'd have to give the slight edge to Marlin right now, but I wanna see how the young Brahmas come aorund in the first 2 weeks. Should be fun, I look forward to seeing some of the Marlin folks I've met the past 2 years.