PDA

View Full Version : SLPYBEAR WEEKLY POLL - - Week #0.1 - How many Scrimmages will you attend?

slpybear the bullfan
08-08-2004, 03:04 PM
I know this isn't the first week of the season. But like last year, I am curious about some of our members' interests in scrimmages. This week, the poll asks how much you plan on participating in HS Football Scrimmages.

Once again, thanks for the input. If you have a suggestion for a weekly poll question or a high profile football game to be used in the pick'em segment, please PM myself. And I welcome all comments.

By the way... The polls are a little different with the new software. You can set the number of days as to when it will be open, but not the time. So, if I did this right, it will shut off sometime on Friday. I guess once the season starts and we begin picking games, I will have to have this changed to Thursday... Oh well...

Thanks,

Slpybear

La Grange
08-08-2004, 03:24 PM
I will attend all four of my schools scrimmages...:rolleyes: :D .

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-09-2004, 01:35 PM
I'm going to attend both of my school's scrimmages, because I'm playing in them. :D

BHKrystal06
08-09-2004, 04:41 PM
I wish I could go to ours....or Rockdale's;) :p..but I don't have enough time.:rolleyes: :(

Old Tiger
08-09-2004, 10:56 PM
I will be attending all 3 of Rockdales scrimmages. Funny thing though....:D

mwynn05
08-09-2004, 11:18 PM
i wont go to ours against rockdale bc i will be out of town at my bros and im not going to kemp just for a scrimmage. but i did go to mansfield high's intersquad scrimmage

LHMom
08-10-2004, 09:16 PM
Doesn't everyone else think scrimmages are the start of the season?? I attended our intra-squad scrimmage this past week & will be there for our two scrimmages against other teams. Every football related event for the season is already on my calendar! I hope to be busy well in to December!

GO PANTHERS!

slpybear the bullfan
08-13-2004, 12:30 PM
I think the season defnitely starts with that first scrimmage against another team.