PDA

View Full Version : I think that Newton will put a BEATING on Diboll

nte
11-06-2003, 11:09 AM
Well my opinion about the game is that Newton will probaly come out and play hard in the 1st qrt, and put Diboll away and make them fill sorry for themselves. And they will quit playing and give up. Then Newton will go in the playoffs with their heads held up high, waiting to demolish any team that wants to play them in the 1st rnd of the playoffs which I think will Fairfield.

COMPelite17
11-06-2003, 12:31 PM
I have to say, you may be the most intelligent person on this board. Second intelligent is probably DOGcatcher. Honestly, I feel that diboll is strong up front but they lack speed. K-vill. Jasper. and Newton have more speed than them. I think Newton will exploit there weekness. After all Newton scored 27 on jasper and that's the most points anyone has put on them in district. Maybe all year. The Newton O is unstoppable. Oh Yeah. THE PAIN TRAIN IS COMING BABY. WOO-WOO.

COMPelite17
11-06-2003, 12:36 PM
Oh yeah, one more thing! For all you diboll fans. if anybody knows what #20 YAC are please post. I saw him make great catches against k-ville but we will see how he does tonight. Last but not least.
NEWTON EAGLES NEWTON EAGLES NEWTON EAGLES NEWTON
NEWTON EAGLES NEWTON EAGLES NEWTON EAGLES NEWTON NEWTON EAGLES NEWTON EAGLES NEWTON EAGLES NEWTON

DOGcatcher
11-06-2003, 12:55 PM
Whoose your Daaddddyyy????? Give it to me.. Yea, Harder.. Yea, Yea, Oh.. That's the way I like it...
Yea Baby yea... Slap it, one time, Again, harder harder... eek! eek! :D

PPHSfan
11-06-2003, 12:59 PM
Is school out today?

fisher
11-06-2003, 02:00 PM
well i think that what u think is wrong

oak flat
11-06-2003, 02:27 PM
WHOA!!!! If a Diboll fan thinks you are wrong, you are wrong. They know it all..... I think most of you not all are wrong every time yall responnd to something, but I realize its an opinion, and everyone can voice their opinion. I also feel its good to support your team, but at the same time be realistic. Dibollians feel they are #1 in the nation for some unknown reason and they'll finish 3rd in distrct. Yall are arrogant when yall win and have millions of excuses when yall lose. If tried to cheer for all, but most of yall on here are too ignorant to respect.

fisher
11-06-2003, 08:23 PM
in never said i didnt respect newton the person who put up this poll does not have respect for diboll you all just think that this is just going to be a blow out and if u think that u are wrong all i said is that this game will not be a beating to diboll it will be a good game by the way get ready for baseball

Stupadasso
11-06-2003, 10:29 PM
oak flat:
WHOA!!!! If a Diboll fan thinks you are wrong, you are wrong. They know it all..... I think most of you not all are wrong every time yall responnd to something, but I realize its an opinion, and everyone can voice their opinion. I also feel its good to support your team, but at the same time be realistic. Dibollians feel they are #1 in the nation for some unknown reason and they'll finish 3rd in distrct. Yall are arrogant when yall win and have millions of excuses when yall lose. If tried to cheer for all, but most of yall on here are too ignorant to respect.I agree with oak flat...i think that diboll might be gettin a little to much like kville was when district started even though they have played better against jasper then kville did i think diboll might be gettin a little to cocky, and if they go into the game tomorrow night like that they are gonna loose.

newton 42
diboll 28

spiveyrat
11-06-2003, 10:34 PM
COMPelite17:
I have to say, you may be the most intelligent person on this board. Second intelligent is probably DOGcatcher. Honestly, I feel that diboll is strong up front but they lack speed. K-vill. Jasper. and Newton have more speed than them. I think Newton will exploit there weekness. After all Newton scored 27 on jasper and that's the most points anyone has put on them in district. Maybe all year. The Newton O is unstoppable. Oh Yeah. THE PAIN TRAIN IS COMING BABY. WOO-WOO.Don't let that Dogcatcher fool you. I think he's a whole lot smarter than he puts on! eek!

spiveyrat
11-06-2003, 10:35 PM
DOGcatcher:
Whoose your Daaddddyyy????? Give it to me.. Yea, Harder.. Yea, Yea, Oh.. That's the way I like it...
Yea Baby yea... Slap it, one time, Again, harder harder... eek! eek! :D ...and then he goes and posts one like this! :D

spiveyrat
11-06-2003, 10:39 PM
Stupadasso:

oak flat:
WHOA!!!! If a Diboll fan thinks you are wrong, you are wrong. They know it all..... I think most of you not all are wrong every time yall responnd to something, but I realize its an opinion, and everyone can voice their opinion. I also feel its good to support your team, but at the same time be realistic. Dibollians feel they are #1 in the nation for some unknown reason and they'll finish 3rd in distrct. Yall are arrogant when yall win and have millions of excuses when yall lose. If tried to cheer for all, but most of yall on here are too ignorant to respect.I agree with oak flat...i think that diboll might be gettin a little to much like kville was when district started even though they have played better against jasper then kville did i think diboll might be gettin a little to cocky, and if they go into the game tomorrow night like that they are gonna loose.

newton 42
diboll 28You said it all, Stu! I couldn't agree more. wink

JasperDog94
11-07-2003, 12:41 AM
Some, and I stress SOME, of the posters from Diboll have an inferiority complex. They feel that they are owed respect for some reason. Listen up guys, if you have to ask for respect, you'll NEVER get it. Even if you win. Respect is something that is earned. Win with class and it will be given to you. Whine about not having respect, and it won't matter how many games you win. All you'll get from me is a little bit of cheese... :p :p

spiveyrat
11-07-2003, 07:39 AM
...as the violins play in the background. :D

Seems as though we had to point this out earlier this year, eh 94?

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-07-2003, 09:25 AM
Yeah i wanna see newton getting the big head just keep thinking your going to come woop us thats what jasper thought an we liked to of won.

Backwoods
11-07-2003, 01:02 PM
Almost won? Close counts only in horseshose and hand grenades. They beat us. Better team. No excuses. frown

Reveille
11-07-2003, 04:42 PM
spiveyrat:
...as the violins play in the background. :D

Seems as though we had to point this out earlier this year, eh 94?As well as last year. :D

whatusay2
11-07-2003, 06:09 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Yeah i wanna see newton getting the big head just keep thinking your going to come woop us thats what jasper thought an we liked to of won.I was just looking at Diboll's current record on another website. It stated...
Diboll 7-2*
*(If Jasper hadn't intercepted the ball, if Jasper hadn't stopped Diboll on fourth down attempts, and if Jasper hadn't scored more points than they did, then Diboll would be 8-1)

<small>[ November 07, 2003, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: whatusay2 ]</small>

Backwoods
11-08-2003, 09:36 AM
Whatusay2: Even after the game, all I heard from Jack fans was excuses. I thought one was going to jump me saying we bribed the refs. He was serious. I heard your second team was in the entire second half. We know this wasn't so.Also heard about players getting ready for basketball and not thinking football. You want respect, respect your team. Then maybe you'll get some respect. Quit sounding like Whinerville. Eat your crow, fess up and get ready for next week. But support your kids even when they lose.
frown

whatusay2
11-08-2003, 12:40 PM
Backwoods, we've already heard the "almost" excuses against Newton. I guess reality is hard for some. :mad:

Okay, now that the regular season is over. Let's kick some butt 20-3A!!!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2003, 12:48 PM
Backwoods:
Almost won? Close counts only in horseshose and hand grenades. They beat us. Better team. No excuses. :(Sorry, Backwoods, I beg to differ with you. Close also counts in cigars. :D :D