PDA

View Full Version : thank you sinton66

bullfrog_alumni_02
08-05-2004, 10:42 PM
thank you for your support, i recieved your care package yesterday afternoon, we are all enjoying the goodies you sent. they are very much appreciated by all, and if i meet someone from sinton, ill not only shake their hand, but make sure they know to sign up on the 'low and say howdy. thank you again.

Bandera YaYa
08-05-2004, 10:46 PM
Can you tell me just how long it takes to receive something?? And does choc candy hold up or does it melt??

bullfrog_alumni_02
08-05-2004, 10:48 PM
i wanna say in the ball park of 2 weeks to recieve packages/letters, and sinton66 sent a bag of bite sized chocolates, they melted but were still good.

ej2525
08-06-2004, 07:59 AM
Bullfrog, keep your eyes open in the next few days for another package from me. I sent my package 4 days after Sinton66 and I took his advise on how to send it to you guys. So, I guess maybe the first part of next week you should have another.

BIG19
08-06-2004, 11:18 AM
I also would like to throw out a big THANKS to you 66. I received the packages and have started distributing all over. The people that I have come in contact with are very appreciative! I have put out signs looking for people from Sinton, none yet, but still trying. Will take care of them when I do find them. I also will have them sign on and say hi!

Ya Ya, it took about 10-12 days for the packages to reach here.

I am also on the look out for others from the great state of Texas. Will try to get them to sign on too.

Ranger Mom
08-06-2004, 11:34 AM
I sent mine off 3 or 4 days after 66, so be on the lookout.

I sent 5 different packages to 4 different places in Iraq and one in Afghanistan....so unfortunately it's not quite on the scale of 66's!

The BBQ sauce you will receive is compliments of 66, he ran out of room in his box, so I shipped it with mine!

BIG19
08-06-2004, 11:42 AM
3ADL most definately will always have a place in my heart! Thanks to all of you for everything that you have done and for all the people that you have showed so much love to over the years! Really makes this place special!

ej2525
08-06-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by ej2525
Bullfrog, keep your eyes open in the next few days for another package from me. I sent my package 4 days after Sinton66 and I took his advise on how to send it to you guys. So, I guess maybe the first part of next week you should have another.

This messaage is ditto for you too Big19!!!

P.S. - I am from Bridge City originally. If you run across anyone from BC let me know who they are if you don't mind. Take care & safe you guys!!