PDA

View Full Version : Simple Life debuts in Bandera....

Bandera YaYa
08-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Yes, we made the TV tonite......Paris Hilton and Nicloe Ritchie came and conquered....I have to admit, I was right behind them, shooting my camera...was alot of fun and they couldn't have picked a nicer family to stay with. And, I guess we didn't look too "hick" for all Ameriica to see.......my only regret is that they didn't join us at the mighty oak tree...I think they would have enjoyed themselves!!! :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
08-04-2004, 09:42 PM
Nicole, Paris and Bandera Ya Ya at the mighty oak tree???

YIKES!! That's a scary thought!

We watched it tonight and my husband decided that Paris is just a stupid airhead, but he thinks Nicole is a b***h - he doesn't care for her at all. (I'm sure he thinks they're hot though)!:rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
08-04-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

We watched it tonight and my husband decided that Paris is just a stupid airhead, but he thinks Nicole is a b***h - he doesn't care for her at all. (I'm sure he thinks they're hot though)!:rolleyes:

You folks may think I'm wierd, but I think that Paris needs to take a look at BHKrystal's 'Question of the day' post, read the list of foods and start grubbin'... She's just a tad thin, man...

Bandera YaYa
08-04-2004, 10:08 PM

We watched it tonight and my husband decided that Paris is just a stupid airhead, but he thinks Nicole is a b***h - he doesn't care for her at all. (I'm sure he thinks they're hot though)!:rolleyes: Yeah, I thought that too.....until I got to be around them and alot of that is just for show..Nicole was super friendly and Paris is very shy. The premise of the show is that they can say and do whatever they want , with no consequences. I watched alot of the filming and it was staged and they were promted to say stupid stuff and be vulgar. It's sad...but I guess that's what sells now days! They were very polite and even funny....their hosts said they were perfect guests......guess that's show business!!!

spiveyrat
08-05-2004, 06:33 AM
(I'm sure he thinks they're hot though)!:rolleyes:

Not necessarily, RM. Personally, I don't think either of them as "hot". Sometimes your attitude can make you ugly.

(The "you" and "your" was not pointing to RM. I was just generally speaking)

Ranger Mom
08-05-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Not necessarily, RM. Personally, I don't think either of them as "hot". Sometimes your attitude can make you ugly.

(The "you" and "your" was not pointing to RM. I was just generally speaking)

You could be right!! I have never asked him, I just assumed!

He must not be TOO impressed with them, he fell asleep in the middle of the show!!:D

CRHSeagle
08-05-2004, 10:51 AM
You could be right!! I have never asked him, I just assumed!

He must not be TOO impressed with them, he fell asleep in the middle of the show!!:D

Unless he was dreaming about them....:thinking: