PDA

View Full Version : pudlugger

bd62
08-03-2004, 07:19 PM
how is your boy doing. if i remember right he was a sr. last yr.
sure going to miss the non-dist. games with lagrange. they were very exciting and made both teams better rest of yr. understand they could not arrange it because of lagrange being in a large dist and only 3 non-dist. games.

Pudlugger
08-03-2004, 10:51 PM
Hey Bd65 good to hear from yall. Yeah the Leps are going to miss geting beaten up on in their first game by yall, but then again they play Cuero first this year. Oh well, maybe after three scrimages they'll be more prepared as in year's past it took until the second game to get on track in week one. With the bigger district they lost the off week and start in week one instead of week zero, hence the extra scrimage.

My son is going to Trinity University in San Antonio and will be reporting to football camp in two weeks. He will be playing split end, tight end and blocking back as they utilize the TE in a wide open spread offense throwing a lot. [The Tigers have won their conference 12 years straight and have gone to the play offs 8 years straight including the final in 2002- the Stagg Bowl. This is a well coached team with a winning tradition. Trinity is a first rate school- ranked number one in US News and World Report for Regional Universities Western Region.] DIII football is great 'cause all those guys are playing for the love of the game-no scholarships allowed in DIII. He has been running and lifting all summer. They have a tremendous strength and conditioning program. They play Texas Lutheran in Sequin Sept 11at 6PM if you are in the neighborhood. Games are free! :D

bd62
08-04-2004, 05:50 PM
thats great. i know you will be there supporting him.

FranksBullDog
08-04-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by bd62
thats great. i know you will be there supporting him.

Pudlugger
08-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Hey, Frank, still backing them dogs eh?:doh: