PDA

View Full Version : Wylie 13 Ballinger 0

wildstangs
11-07-2003, 11:56 PM
nm

GWOOD
11-08-2003, 12:03 AM
Wow. Wylie turns around 3 non-district losses and opening district game loss to win district. Heard anything from Brady or Clyde?

vet93
11-08-2003, 01:15 AM
Congratulations to the Wylie Bulldogs. They played a solid mistake free game. Their defense shutdown the Bearcats all night I really enjoyed our 3adownlow meeting. Pero Chato is as nice in person as he is on this board. It was really nice to meet Adidas 410s. Wylie really has some great posters. Wildstangs sat with us at the game and it was really nice to talk football all night. He is a great representative for Sweetwater. It really makes me want to root for the Mustangs and the Bulldogs....good luck in the playoffs. To the Bulldog players on the board. I was really looking forward to meeting you guys. I got to talking to Coach Keenum (my old offensive line coach) and when we were finished, you guys had headed to the locker room. Good luck to you guys.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-08-2003, 01:20 AM
Ballinger v Iowa Park
Wylie v. Graham
Brady v. Vernon

Should be some great matchups!

wildstangs
11-08-2003, 01:48 AM
Thanks Vet, I had a blast at the game with you and your family. Was good to meet Pero and Adidas as well. Thanks for dinner! If you guys are around this weekend I will come and watch yall.