PDA

View Full Version : Stop It!!!!!

Ranger Mom
08-02-2004, 12:19 AM
Those of you that are going to the WO-S board and stirring crap up over there need to CUT IT OUT!!!

WO-S is now a 3A school and is as welcome on this board as any other 3-A school would be.

The more you post over on their board, the more it reflects badly on THIS board.

What is done is done. The posters who have decided not to post on this board made that decision on their own.

If you don't want to read about WO-S then don't click on a link regarding WO-S or one started by a WO-S poster.

Frankly, I am getting sick of ALL of it!

Oh.......Good Night!:)

bullfrog_alumni_02
08-02-2004, 12:26 AM
good night ranger mom
Oh.......Good Night! :D

hope ya feel better in the morning

X Man
08-02-2004, 03:00 AM
Well said Mom. Everyone needs to calm down. I personally got aggitated about a post from someone who , shall we say, stretched the facts. But in the end, this should all be for fun. We (WOS) are here, and we are all in the same pot. I hope that in the future we can all talk football, or smack, in fun, and not get overly mad about it.

WOS1
08-02-2004, 09:05 AM
I would like to back RM's post by posting that, we would like anyone who wants to post over on the WO-S board to feel welcome to come over and have some good discussion. The WO-S posters, as much as anything, would like nothing more than to have all the "ill will" go away. Maybe, if some of you would also frequent our board, you would get to know us better. You will see that we are no different than anyone else. There have been some unusual circumstances surrounding our arrival here and we have gotten off on the wrong foot with some of you.

Anyway, our board is another option if you want to have some great discussion about they greatest game ever.

chaingang
08-02-2004, 10:19 AM
I dont mind discussing football in an argument, or heated debate. I do think that we all can get carried away sometimes. I also belive that there are some posters that need to proof read or think before posting. I for one love debating, I also am very humerous in what i post. I am not speaking for my homeboard(WO-S.com) at all when I say this but in my opinion any of you are welcome at our site to speak your minds, as for some mud slinging, I would welcome that as long as it was in a humerous way not hostility. I like 3adl and its posters. I think some of yall are hilarious in what you post, but some need to think before they post. I am not trying to stir something up, but I agree with RM trying to calm things down. Now lets have some fun supporting our teams and lets all get along to the best of our ability.;) Except for Sinton fans j/k:D

Chris Hart
08-02-2004, 10:58 AM
WOS is going through what Jasper did in 2002 and what Burnet went through last year. I got so tired of all the similar stuff involving Burnet last year that I wouldn't even click on a thread about Burnet unless it was started by a few of the Burnet posters, and I'm a diehard Burnet Bulldog fan.:)

chaingang
08-02-2004, 11:06 AM
Good luck to yall in 4A.

RBARKER
08-02-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by WOS1
I would like to back RM's post by posting that, we would like anyone who wants to post over on the WO-S board to feel welcome to come over and have some good discussion. The WO-S posters, as much as anything, would like nothing more than to have all the "ill will" go away. Maybe, if some of you would also frequent our board, you would get to know us better. You will see that we are no different than anyone else. There have been some unusual circumstances surrounding our arrival here and we have gotten off on the wrong foot with some of you.

Anyway, our board is another option if you want to have some great discussion about they greatest game ever.

Could you post the link to the WOS board. I would like to Stir some crap
:devil:

Just kidding RM :D your the best

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-02-2004, 03:05 PM
You know Mom, you could have just sent me a PM and asked me to stop....

WOS1
08-02-2004, 03:16 PM
BBDE... you aren't the only one who's been over there.

Old Tiger
08-02-2004, 03:19 PM
is this on the THSF 3a board?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-02-2004, 03:20 PM
Yeah, but I left. I'm sure that WOSGrad and the rest of the WO-S board members are sad to see me go. :D

WOS92
08-02-2004, 03:29 PM
You just posted there and you're showing up on the "browsing" list. :rolleyes:

RBARKER
08-02-2004, 03:38 PM
WOS92 whats the address to the WOS site?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-02-2004, 03:38 PM
Yeah, but it's nothing bad. :D

WOS1
08-02-2004, 03:48 PM
www.WO-S.com :D :D :D

GS#17
08-02-2004, 08:57 PM
WO-S is now a 3A school and is as welcome on this board as any other 3-A school would be.

Thank You! :)

slpybear the bullfan
08-02-2004, 09:56 PM
I would like to follow up on what my fellow moderator has said.

All of this WO-S vs. 3ADL vs. other boards vs. godzilla... It is finished. At least on this board it is.

"Spirited Debates" are welcome on here, until such time as they become a detriment to the board... (i.e. they have zero value to the good of this community or part of it.) I am sure we all agree that this flaming war was well beyond that point.

Let me also join RM in saying that all posters are welcome here, regardless of affiliation, UIL division, etc. The vast majority of this web community are great people and that is what makes this board successful. The only thing asked is for all to play by the rules.

So, please... let's move on and focus on another awesome season of Tx HS football...

Thanks,

Rabbit'93
08-02-2004, 11:26 PM
Very well said by both RM and slpy

olddawggreen
08-02-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
Very well said by both RM and slpy

ditto!

BIG19
08-03-2004, 12:39 AM
Sure am glad we have such great moderators. Thanks MOM and SPLY