PDA

View Full Version : True classlessness from a "tx defensive end"

WOS92
08-01-2004, 10:01 PM
From the WO-S board from a "tx defensive end" from the downlow:

It's common knowledge that the WO-S trash isn't wanted on the Downlow, but you all keep coming back. Maybe if some of you tried to use some restraint in your posts and had a little respect for the other posters then none of this would have ever happened. True, ya'll moved down and are the #1 team in 3A. Well it's up to ya'll to accept the responsiblity of that position and expect people to talk crap. All I've seen are a bunch of crybabies on your part and if the Downlow is so bad, then don't return.

I just loving playing with the senseless minds of WO-S football.Words to describe the posters of WO-S:
Classless
Stupid
Arrogant
Ignorant

Thanks for showing us what trash looks like.

Old Tiger
08-01-2004, 10:04 PM
That's just asking to stir up trouble....

slpybear the bullfan
08-01-2004, 10:07 PM
Okay folks... This moderator would like comments from other boards to stay on other boards.

I know there has been a some intense discussion and previous threads regarding the WOS bulletin board and posters from this website. I think the bottom line is that the members of this board need to worry about this board only on this board... If there are problems or Hot Opinions on other boards, then leave them there.

There has been a lot of scratching around concerning this topic but I think it now officially declared dead.

Nothing to see folks... move along...