PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys Win 24-20

3afan
11-23-2003, 04:21 PM
cool

Dink&dunk7
11-23-2003, 05:01 PM
They are winning to fast, no high draft pick this year. They could use a great RB.

Leopards,class of 75
11-23-2003, 11:49 PM
Don't worry about draft picks when your winning! I agree they do need a real running back. The Cowboys are top seed in the N.F.C. right now, what more could you ask for with a team that is rebuilding? They need to beat the Dolhins and eagles and they will be set.

mwisnews
11-24-2003, 12:02 AM
Plus Miami almost lost to Washington. Dallas had time to watch the game to see what Miami is doing. Miami usually chokes during the end of the season I think the Cowboys will win. I don't think they will do well against the Cowboys defense.

slpybear the bullfan
11-24-2003, 12:03 AM
They need to knock off Miami and then rest up those extra days for the Iggles.

Man... it is nice to see this team a contender again.

eye of the tiger
11-24-2003, 12:18 AM
I was proud of the Boys today. Carolina has about the best winning percentage on the road in the NFL this year. And they have found a way to win the close ones. Not this time. 3afan said it best. Cool.

cant stop me
11-24-2003, 01:26 AM
Yeah they need to beat Miami and the eagles and then they wil be pretty set. And they need a good running back then they will be set! BUt they played a great game today!!

sahen
11-24-2003, 02:29 AM
eye of the tiger:
I was proud of the Boys today. Carolina has about the best winning percentage on the road in the NFL this year. And they have found a way to win the close ones. Not this time. 3afan said it best. Cool.yah..Carolina sucks in Texas apparantly...lost to my Texans and now your Cowboys...looks like it isnt their year...esp. since the superbowl is in Houston....anyone catch that Texans game today? boy it was really, really good...unfortunately the wrong team won...but hey..good football is good no matter who wins, i enjoyed watching it...

SintonFan
11-24-2003, 02:35 AM
slpybear the bullfan:
They need to knock off Miami and then rest up those extra days for the Iggles.

Man... it is nice to see this team a contender again.LOL
Remember "Iggles rules"?
*giggles*