PDA

View Full Version : A 3adownlow Radio Show....

Gobbla2001
07-31-2004, 07:37 PM
MAtt, I know you're doing this over there with the Diggs guy, but have you ever thought about one for this site?

I'm not saying 'do it, do it' just wanted to know if you have ever thought about something like that...

I was kinda wondering what it would cost (equipment etc...) to produce something of this magnitute...

Anyhoo, just felt like posting, gotta catch up with 3afan2k3...

Peace!!!

Horseymen
10-13-2004, 01:23 AM
It's probably too late this season, but if there's enough interest, I'm sure Producer Billy would let Little Matt do a 3A show through our website for your website.. don't really care if I'm in it or not. We are looking to expand our radio network anyways.. Kara is starting a show (soon) called In The Zone.. so Matt would certainly be welcome, Little Matt may not have the time though.. with his hot girlfriend and junior high volleyball watching schedules.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-13-2004, 02:34 AM
Iv done many broadcast through internet sites. We usually mainly Shoutcast its simple you just need a good server such as you guys have to host many users who log on to hear :)

Horseymen
10-13-2004, 01:36 PM
That's where TPX can help .. if this website was streaming 10 megs and had 1,000 listeners once a week, they'd probably have to wratchet up their hosting to an unlimited bandwidth plan or somewhat close to that. We also have access to meridix.

cunbed10
10-13-2004, 01:45 PM
Well if this doesn't work, U always got the Leon's Morning show. :D

Matthew328
10-13-2004, 07:09 PM
Sir, I only watch junior high volleyball becuase I have a little sister that is in 8th grade who plays!! Don't get everyone including my g/f out there thinkin I am a pervert!

CHSBaseball07
10-13-2004, 08:19 PM
I would definetly listen to a 3A Downlow Radio Broadcast...it would be awesome....just my input