PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!!! Gone 7 days and Sans is gone too!!!!

SintonFan
07-31-2004, 04:12 AM
Sans, you are a friend and a buddy. To the guys' who caused this, you got what you wanted...:o

What is amazing to me is that, even though GS post was a little abrasive, it was his opinion. Did it stir the pot? Maybe a little, but not even close to what the person for whom this thread is about has done. Now everyone is jumping to his rescue just like we did for our school. Do I now need to go back and pull up all the counseling memo's about being defensive, having thick skin, just accepting it because that's "what he does" and not having a sense of humor?

Are we seeing any similarities here?

As for GS, knowing him and seeing what he is being made to look like here is just a travesty. He is one of the nicest, most honorable posters you could come across. He IS NOT a crap stirrer and shows respect for everyone. If he stays around long enough, you will see.

I really just wish all this crap would STOP, NOW!! I mean, Sans is still stirrng the pot without even posting. I know he's sitting back right now, reading all this crap and laughing his arse off. This just needs to go away...
Sans...
What is amazing to me is that, even though Sans' post was a little abrasive, it was his opinion. Did it stir the pot? Maybe a little, but not even close to what the person for whom this thread is about has done. Now everyone is jumping to his rescue just like we did for our school. Do I now need to go back and pull up all the counseling memo's about being defensive, having thick skin, just accepting it because that's "what he does" and not having a sense of humor?
"As for Sans, knowing him and seeing what he is being made to look like here is just a travesty. He is one of the nicest, most honorable posters you could come across. He IS NOT a crap stirrer and shows respect for everyone. If he stays around long enough, you will see."
Sans IS a good guy! WOS posters need to lighten up just a little bit! I see no remorse from WOS posters.
QUOTE ME:
POST ME:
DOG ME TO HELL:
Sans' leaving IS A BAD THING HERE!
TOO PI$$ED TO RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

WOS1
07-31-2004, 07:39 AM
What would you have us do?

GUNHO
07-31-2004, 08:15 AM
I'm going to do something here that we all should do.

USE A LITTLE RESTRAINT.

Ranger Mom
07-31-2004, 09:03 AM
It is a sad day indeed. I really wish someone hadn't felt the need to start another thread about San's exit over on the WO-S board though, this is really down to my own teenagers level now!

(Actually, I think my kids may be a bit more mature)!

WOS92
07-31-2004, 09:18 AM
So don't read the WO-S board. It's that easy.
As far as Sans goes, I took HIS advice and thickened my skin. I didn't ask him to leave. HIS skin obviously wasn't as thick as he made it out to be. If you can dish it, you have to be able to take it. I was sure that he would be. Apparently I was wrong. But why should I have remorse over HIS decision to bail on you guys?

Ranger Mom
07-31-2004, 09:21 AM
I, for one, didn't ask for your remorse.

I just hated that this his leaving had to be made news over on the WOS board. That was actually the first time I had been to that board, and I checked out because someone sent me the link.

His leaving had to do with several things, not just the spat with WO-S posters!

WOS92
07-31-2004, 09:25 AM
I know, I was responding to someone else's statement that we had shown no remorse. :)