PDA

View Full Version : corny jokes; annoying and point less or comedic genious?

BootLegNumber5
07-30-2004, 10:01 PM
i myself am a fan of the corney jokes...i love them to death...list your favorite corney jokes...

two muffins are in an oven, one muffin turns to the other and says "man it's hot in here" and the other one screams and says "ahhhh, a talking muffin"

there are only three kinds of people in this world:
those who can count and those who can't.
(if you dont get that one dont worry about it, most people dont think its funny, but i thouroghly enjoy it)

a skeleton walks into a bar and asks for a drink and a mop...

slpybear the bullfan
07-30-2004, 10:19 PM
Guy walks into a bar with a dog.

Bartender says, "we can't serve dogs.. get him outta here..."

The guy says, "Wait. Its a talking dog. If he talks will you let him stay."
The Bartender raises his eyebrows and say, "Sure."

The mans looks at the dog and says, "What is on top of this building."

The Dog barks, "ROOF!"

The bartender says, "Out!"

The Guys, says, "Wait! let me try another one... What does sandpaper feel like?"

The dog barks, "RUF!"

The bartender is steaming and says, "OUTTA HERE!"

The guys says, "No Really, wait, one more time... who was the greatest baseball player ever?"

And then the dog barks, "ROOTH!"

The bartender picks up man and beast and tosses the into the street.

The dog picks himself up rather annoyed and glares at the man and says, "Who was I supposed to say, Dimaggio?"

(Yup, classic corny dad joke!)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-30-2004, 10:24 PM
What do you call cheese that's not yours?

Nacho cheese....

BootLegNumber5
07-30-2004, 10:28 PM
yes...it is my theory(i cannot prove this...yet) that all corny jokes are located in the 'y' chromozome and that the gene for corny jokes is passed down through the y chromozome, but it is not fully developed untill you have produced an offspring

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-30-2004, 10:33 PM
Unfortunately I have a kid and I'm only 16.....

mwynn05
07-30-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Unfortunately I have a kid and I'm only 16..... and unfortunatly hes serious

aamove
07-31-2004, 12:08 AM
A string goes into a bar, goes up to the counter and asks the bartender for a Beer. The Bartender says "I'm sorry we don't serve strings at this Bar. The String leaves.
The string comes back the next night and goes to the Bar and asks the bartender for a Beer. The Bartender tells the string, "I'm sorry but like I told you last night We don't serve Strings at this Bar. The string feeling really dejected mopes out of the Bar.
The next night the String gets real angry and ties himself at the top and frazzles himself out, he then goes to the same Bar.
He walks up to the counter and orders a Beer. The Bartender, at this time, equally angry asks. Aren't you the same String that has been here the last two nights? Aren't you the same String that I've thrown out of here the last two nights?
The String denies the acusations by replying.........

No I'm a frayed knot!

CRHSeagle
07-31-2004, 12:43 AM
Nothing beats those Laffy Taffy jokes.

PhiI C
07-31-2004, 12:37 PM
This one bird looks disgustedly at another bird who is eating a worm and says "How can you eat that stuff! It looks like spagetti!"

:D :clap:

PhiI C
07-31-2004, 12:42 PM
Legend has an amusing story of Billy the Kid in West Texas. He was to catch a train and a friend of his was supposed to meet him at a water depot not far from El Paso. The friend got drunk and overslept but three gunmen wanting to get a reputation for themselves meet the kid at the depot. The train drove off and not finding his friend the Kid saw the three gunmen approaching him ready for the gunfight. The kid asked them if their friend had sent them with a horse to bring to him. "No" said one of the Gunmen "and besides we only have three horses so we didn't bring enough." The Kid said "No. You brought two too many."

LOL :clap:

PhiI C
07-31-2004, 12:44 PM
I keep trying to pay my taxes with a smile but they keep insisting on money.

:D

PhiI C
07-31-2004, 12:48 PM
A sheriff brings a man charged with vagrancy into a justice of the peace court. The Judge asks the man "Do you Work?" He says "Now and then." The Judge then asks "Where do you work?" The man says "Here and there." Then the judge asks "What do you do?" He replies "This and that." The Judge says "I find you guilty. Lock him up in jail Sheriff." The man asks the judge "When do I get out Judge?" The judge says"Oh sooner or later."

:) :clap:

bullfrog_alumni_02
07-31-2004, 02:22 PM
this couple has been married for 10 yrs and the wife insists that the husband is always using the bathroom, and it is unhealthy to go that much. but the awnry husband just does anyway. so one day the wife says to her husband his insides are gonna fall out if he keeps doing it. again he still does his business. after a few more weeks of this the wife goes to a butcher and buys a bunch of left over meat by-products and inserts them into her husbands anus while he sleeps. the next day he wakes up, walks into the bathroom to do his stuff. he returns about half an hour later and says to the wife, "you know, i think your right about my insides falling out, but by the grace of God, and these two fingers, i got 'em back in there."