PDA

View Full Version : Maybe it's my imagination but it seems like the WOS posters are...

BullFrog Dad
07-30-2004, 10:46 AM
...getting hammered, preached to, counseled, and told to leave the board over nothing. They seem alright to me. My thread "July 17, 2004 'The Ten Hour War'" started all kinds of polls, Sans Couth support threads, etc. This all basically came about when sometime back a coach stated that it will be more competitive for his team now that he has dropped a class after being just above the 4A enrollment floor for some time. The coach is 100% correct not cocky. On the other hand I like Sans. Half my posts are on his Trivia Question thread. However after reading the "Class" thread start to finish I must to say I've lost some respect for him. I was also surprised more non-WOS posters didn't share my view. Oh well that's my opinion and it with 99 cents plus tax will get you a Jumbo Jack.(Cheese Extra)

WOS1
07-30-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
...getting hammered, preached to, counseled, and told to leave the board over nothing. They seem alright to me. My thread "July 17, 2004 'The Ten Hour War'" started all kinds of polls, Sans Couth support threads, etc. This all basically came about when sometime back a coach stated that it will be more competitive for his team now that he has dropped a class after being just above the 4A enrollment floor for some time. The coach is 100% correct not cocky. On the other hand I like Sans. Half my posts are on his Trivia Question thread. However after reading the "Class" thread start to finish I must to say I've lost some respect for him. I was also surprised more non-WOS posters didn't share my view. Oh well that's my opinion and it with 99 cents plus tax will get you a Jumbo Jack.(Cheese Extra)

"Oh well that's my opinion and it with 99 cents plus tax will get you a Jumbo Jack"... and a big THANK YOU from me...:)

I don't see why we can't just all co-exist here.

BlueBlood
07-30-2004, 11:08 AM
First of all I am not a WOS fan. It seems to me that their are a lot of folks on here, including those in charge, who are in bed with Sans.

Ranger Mom
07-30-2004, 11:59 AM
:eek: :eek: I have NEVER been in bed with ANYONE from this board!!:eek: :eek: All me and 66 did was share a campsite....NOT a tent!!!:p :p

BlueBlood
07-30-2004, 12:01 PM
Now thats funny!

spiveyrat
07-30-2004, 12:35 PM
Come on 66, let's hear it...

"I - did - NOT - have - sexual - relations with that woman..."
:D

slpybear the bullfan
07-30-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
...including those in charge, who are in bed with Sans.

?????

I am?

What would my wife say?

BullFrog Dad
07-30-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
?????

I am?

What would my wife say? You two quit hogging the covers!!!

Ranger Mom
07-30-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
You two quit hogging the covers!!!

LOL!!:clap: :clap:

Rabbit'93
07-30-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:eek: :eek: I have NEVER been in bed with ANYONE from this board!!:eek: :eek: All me and 66 did was share a campsite....NOT a tent!!!:p :p
This was greatness RM:clap: :clap: :clap:

GS#17
07-30-2004, 08:58 PM
Thank you, BullFrog Dad. :)

WOS92
07-31-2004, 09:21 AM
:D