PDA

View Full Version : WOS fans

spiveyrat
07-30-2004, 07:23 AM
Just let it all roll off your back. Jasper also had shots fired at it when we dropped down. As time goes by, you'll get to be more accepted. Even though you guys are a big rival of ours, I'm glad to have you in 3A. :D

Ranger Mom
07-30-2004, 08:38 AM
At least there is more than one WO-S poster to take the "heat", last year Keith7 was the lone whipping dog!!:D :D

GUNHO
07-30-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Just let it all roll off your back. Jasper also had shots fired at it when we dropped down. As time goes by, you'll get to be more accepted. Even though you guys are a big rival of ours, I'm glad to have you in 3A. :D

Thanks Spiveyrat.I injoy coming to this board.There are some class people here.I really like Ranger Mom.:inlove: :D

WOS1
07-30-2004, 10:21 AM
Thanks Spivey, it's good to hear those words. Last night I'm sitting here, reading in amazement, thinking... "these people hate us and they don't even know us". I'm glad there are some folks like you and RM around because I really do like this board. RM I like because she truly is neutral through all of this, even though she doesn't know us that well and I know she really likes some of the guys we're getting into it with. Everyone will see, eventually, that we also have something positive to offer this board.

Bigdog1
07-30-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
At least there is more than one WO-S poster to take the "heat", last year Keith7 was the lone whipping dog!!:D :D

Hey, no whipping the dog, I'll have to report you!! ;)

Gobbla2001
07-30-2004, 12:28 PM
I never tore up on Jasper fans, just noted that they weren't going to win state their first year in 3A... As a matter of fact, I put my posting rights on another board on the line, saying if Jasper won it all their first year in 3A, I'd never post there again (actually, I said Gobbla2001 would never post there again, meaning I cheated, I would have just made a new name, like G2k1 or something)....

Gobbla2001 still posts there :D

WO-S, though? Phew, I've only gotten annoyed with the folks handing them the title... But I really haven't experienced this "Move out of the way we're here now, bow down, we're taking it all" attitude from the Stang fans that I've seen them being accused of....

I dunno what's goin' on...

GUNHO
07-30-2004, 01:43 PM
You know Gobbla it sure would be great if we could win it all.But you know as well as I it's not a very easy thing to do.Most of the time you will run into a team that's just plain better than you somewhere down line.The thing about it is that they only have to be better than you for one game regardless if you could have beaten them 9 out 10.They'er is just no easy way for most teams to become state champs.Unless your Sealy.The nerve of that bunch to win 4 in a row:D

GS#17
07-30-2004, 09:05 PM
Thank you, SpiveyRat, RM, Gobbla, and others who have welcomed us to 3A. I certainly appreciate it. Best of luck to your teams throughout the year, and may you all have a great time watching the greatest game being played by the greatest teams! :)

j_dog
07-31-2004, 12:20 AM
All you WOS fans, I must say that I do not remember seeing a single post that would indicate arrogance in any manner. :) Some posters just seem to think it is a crime to drop down in classification if you happen to be recognized for having an outstanding team. ;)

WOS92
07-31-2004, 09:20 AM
Thanks, guys.