PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton in Burnet County

olddawggreen
07-27-2004, 07:07 PM
I just saw on NBC'c Extra that Paris Hilton and her friend did come to Burnet County for a filming of their show. It said that they stayed with some one in Spicewood, which is in south Burnet County ( south of Lake Travis). This is near Willie Nelson's home and there are several bars down there where they could hang out and make fun of the local yokels. I'm sure they found much more to talk about than they would have if they stayed in north Burnet County.

Darn, I was going to show them the excitement of sitting at the red light in Burnet and watching the tourist pass by on their way to the lakes and the thrill of a cow chip tossing tournament!:D:D Their loss, Im sure!

sinton66
07-27-2004, 07:11 PM
They'll never know what they missed. LOL

Just think, if they had come earlier, they could have experienced the famous Tortilla Burger!:D :D :D

olddawggreen
07-27-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
They'll never know what they missed. LOL

Just think, if they had come earlier, they could have experienced the famous Tortilla Burger!:D :D :D

Now thattttt is truely their loss!:eek: :eek:

Gobbla2001
07-27-2004, 07:20 PM
I wonder if she's named after the Paris in France or the Paris in Texas...

Ah hell, the French can keep her...

Old Tiger
07-27-2004, 07:46 PM
Paris is my baby :D

Old Green
07-27-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Paris is my baby :D

You fall too easy for a pretty face.:rolleyes:

La Grange
07-28-2004, 01:54 AM
Paris and Nichole stopped in Fayette County, La Granges County :D . They went to a tanning salon and ate out for awhile, a lot of people met them. I have a picture of both of them and me, it is really cool.

Old Tiger
07-28-2004, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
You fall too easy for a pretty face.:rolleyes: Not the face i d.l the film, she is good....

Old Tiger
07-28-2004, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by La Grange
Paris and Nichole stopped in Fayette County, La Granges County :D . They went to a tanning salon and ate out for awhile, a lot of people met them. I have a picture of both of them and me, it is really cool. Send it to me!!!! lol i wanna see

spiveyrat
07-28-2004, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Ah hell, the French can keep her...

AGREED!

ej2525
07-28-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by La Grange
Paris and Nichole stopped in Fayette County, La Granges County :D . They went to a tanning salon and ate out for awhile, a lot of people met them. I have a picture of both of them and me, it is really cool.

Prove it!!! :rolleyes: :D