PDA

View Full Version : Tiger WR has an addiction....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-25-2004, 08:07 PM
to posting excessively. He has had his new name for two weeks and will have almost 400 by the time the night is over. Is anybody else tired of hearing his ridiculous comments?: :p

Old Tiger
07-25-2004, 08:11 PM
3adownlow is a helluva drug! lol

It's kinda like cocaine to me. I get high off of 3adownlow :D lol

Old Tiger
07-25-2004, 08:12 PM
Barbosa is tired of me! :D If you add all my screen names together i have over 2600 maybe :confused:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-25-2004, 08:13 PM
I don't think they have rehab for a 3A DL addiction...

Old Tiger
07-25-2004, 08:26 PM
it's clald 3ADLA lol

3afan2K3
07-25-2004, 09:21 PM
I hit 4,000 back in early may

barbosa
07-25-2004, 09:39 PM
Please get this kids off the board. Whoever is in charge get these kids out. They are worthless and do not make any sense at all. I can tell that the people from rockdale, especially these two kids don't have much of a LIFE.

sinton66
07-25-2004, 09:44 PM
Barbosa, these two kids have been on here quite a while. They are like members of the family. If you just can't stand to read their posts, you have two options.
1). Don't click on their threads.
2) Go into your user CP and put them on your ignore list.

Either way, you shouldn't want to appear to be harassing them.

espn1
07-25-2004, 09:45 PM
They have the same life that you do. They don't use profanity and they are good kids. They are involved in good clean fun. It's you that needs to step back and look at yourself.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-25-2004, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the support '66 and espn1. It is very appreciated.

3afan2K3
07-25-2004, 09:46 PM
Dumb nerdy kids:nerd::nerd:
:D

Ranger Mom
07-25-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Barbosa, these two kids have been on here quite a while. They are like members of the family. If you just can't stand to read their posts, you have two options.
1). Don't click on their threads.
2) Go into your user CP and put them on your ignore list.

Either way, you shouldn't want to appear to be harassing them.

Yeah!! What he said!:hand:

espn1
07-25-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Thanks for the support '66 and espn1. It is very appreciated.
I have a PayPal Account!:D :D :D

sinton66
07-25-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by 3afan2K3
Dumb nerdy kids:nerd::nerd:

:D

Now, THAT'S funny coming from YOU!!!:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
LOL, well, send me a PM with the account number and I will transfer a reasonable reimbursement of $.01 to you as a thank you for your support. :p

espn1
I'm just a regular Texas Red Neck trying to protect our rights!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-25-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Now, THAT'S funny coming from YOU!!!:D
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Ranger Mom
07-25-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by barbosa
Please get this kids off the board. Whoever is in charge get these kids out. They are worthless and do not make any sense at all. I can tell that the people from rockdale, especially these two kids don't have much of a LIFE.

I am one of those who is "in charge" and these kids ARE NOT worthless! You may not think they have much of a life, but just having the honor of knowing them has been an honor to me!

As a mom, I will protect these "worthless, senseless" kids from bullies like you!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-25-2004, 10:09 PM
GO MOM!:clap:

Old Tiger
07-25-2004, 10:16 PM
Please get this kids off the board. Whoever is in charge get these kids out. They are worthless and do not make any sense at all. I can tell that the people from rockdale, especially these two kids don't have much of a LIFE. I have a life it's centered around 3adownlow, my girl, football, baseball, track, my family, my church, my hobbies, pretty much anything about me buddy. We can tell you don't have much of a life by the way your posting on here to 16 year olds who are just having fun. That's the problem with people today they have too many loose screws in there heads(you) So I sugest you get on your horse and ride into the sunset and if you want to talk to me you can IM me on yahoo at king_casey06. And we can settle it that way and I can make you look like an idiot. BTW are there many post on here that are football related, no! So I post my fun stuff to pass time to when "My Life(football)" comes around. I love football there is nothing I'd want to do more than play college ball when I get out of high school but I doubt that happens due to certain reasons. So I only have 2 years left in me and I'm going to make the most of them and after these 2 years I'll still be posting on here and keeping up with MY TIGERS! You've about pushed me over the edge to where I can't say what I want to say but if you IM me on yahoo I'll let you know what's up. Also I have AIM to screen name to that is KingCasey06.

Old Tiger
07-25-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by espn1
I have a PayPal Account!:D :D :D lmao

sinton66
07-25-2004, 10:21 PM
Casey, let it go, we'll handle it.

Old Tiger
07-25-2004, 10:23 PM
Sorry Tony, this guy just gots me fired up.

olddawggreen
07-26-2004, 06:55 PM

Relax barbosa, take your time, look around and smell the roses, you will find that this is a great site to visit. It gets very exciting during the season and can be fun year round. What really makes it work is the members who post on here. We have some really great people here and it is kinda like a big family. Before you jump in and start trying to run the kids off the site, you might want to get to know and understand the site a little better.

Somebody correct me if Im wrong, but its my understanding that some of the people that are responsible for this site were actually in High School at the time they started it. As far as Tiger and Big Blue, I had the pleasure of meeting and watching them both on the field this summer and I can personally say that they take their sport very seriously and that I would love to see either one of them on our team, they are both fine, talented young men.

As far as your remark about them being "worthless", it is my personal opinion that "worthless" is a title that should be reserved for adults only. In my mind there are no worthless kids, they should all be worth something to some one.

So just chill and like some have told you before, if they bug you, don't click on or read their post. I for one will continue to check in on the "Rockdale Boys".

Before I forget, welcome to the site, I hope you fit in and become a part of what makes it great. :) :) :D

mwynn05
07-26-2004, 07:06 PM
if you think there annoying and worthless wait until the season starts and you have people just coming on here and takling all kinds of crap

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-26-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
Relax barbosa, take your time, look around and smell the roses, you will find that this is a great site to visit. It gets very exciting during the season and can be fun year round. What really makes it work is the members who post on here. We have some really great people here and it is kinda like a big family. Before you jump in and start trying to run the kids off the site, you might want to get to know and understand the site a little better.

Somebody correct me if Im wrong, but its my understanding that some of the people that are responsible for this site were actually in High School at the time they started it. As far as Tiger and Big Blue, I had the pleasure of meeting and watching them both on the field this summer and I can personally say that they take their sport very seriously and that I would love to see either one of them on our team, they are both fine, talented young men.

As far as your remark about them being "worthless", it is my personal opinion that "worthless" is a title that should be reserved for adults only. In my mind there are no worthless kids, they should all be worth something to some one.

So just chill and like some have told you before, if they bug you, don't click on or read their post. I for one will continue to check in on the "Rockdale Boys".

Before I forget, welcome to the site, I hope you fit in and become a part of what makes it great. :) :) :D

Thank you for your kind words and support olddawg, I really appreciate them. It was a privilege to meet you during 7-on-7, and I hope to meet you again in the near future. :)

barbosa
07-26-2004, 09:58 PM
Hey get these punk kids out of here. The reason the 2 punks can't get to play college ball is first of all they probally suck up the field and can't hack it with the varsity, and second is they probally don't have the grades or the test scores to get into a D1 school. I can tell it by the way they talk.
Sinton, stay out of our business I could care less whay you or anyone else has to say, so keep shut.
I just want the 2 rockdale boys to hear and pay close attention to this. If they got a problem they can call me on my cell and we can possibly meet somewhere and fix out this problem that should have been solved a long time ago.
If ya'll played varsity ball as sophmores that tells me that your team wasn't any good. I doubt other team will even know your names.

P.S. Everyone I don't care who you are what you do or how high you stand, let me and these two immature teens fix our problem. I have a rough time with people like this and it's hard for me to fix it so I want everyone to let me handle this by myself. I started the problem now let me fix it or I will do some damage. And you can count on that if anyone like that Sinton "cock", or anyone else butts into our ******* business.

3afan2K3
07-26-2004, 09:59 PM
Why dont you leave. We've been here WAY longer than you have

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-26-2004, 10:06 PM
If we couldn't have hacked it on Varsity, then why were we placed there as sophomores? We made it to the playoffs and were second in our district, so we were a pretty good team. Trust me, I have the test scores to get into any school in the nation if I desired to do so. Not having high enough scores wasn't even a question seeing as how I'm in the top 10% of my class of 180 plus students. You're sitting there calling me stupid, but you're sentence structure and grammar aptitude is equivalent to that of a freshman in high school. Tiger WR and I have the support of the entire board. They have stood up for us time and time again, so that should tell you something. You have no right to speak of Sinton66 or Tiger WR the way that you have. Tiger WR is a good guy, and Sinton66 is a fine, upstanding poster on this board and I have nothing but the uptmost respect for him. You could only wish to amount to half the man he is in your lifetime, and wishing is all you will ever do because you could never come anywhere close. You need to mature a little bit and then maybe you can be accepted on another message board, because you never will be here. I'm sure that you justed asked to be ROM'd, and personally I'm glad you're out of here.

Ranger Mom
07-26-2004, 10:08 PM
Oh yeah BBDE.....he's gone!!

Old Tiger
07-26-2004, 10:08 PM
Hey get these punk kids out of here. The reason the 2 punks can't get to play college ball is first of all they probally suck up the field and can't hack it with the varsity, and second is they probally don't have the grades or the test scores to get into a D1 school. I can tell it by the way they talk.
Sinton, stay out of our business I could care less whay you or anyone else has to say, so keep shut.
I just want the 2 rockdale boys to hear and pay close attention to this. If they got a problem they can call me on my cell and we can possibly meet somewhere and fix out this problem that should have been solved a long time ago.
If ya'll played varsity ball as sophmores that tells me that your team wasn't any good. I doubt other team will even know your names.

P.S. Everyone I don't care who you are what you do or how high you stand, let me and these two immature teens fix our problem. I have a rough time with people like this and it's hard for me to fix it so I want everyone to let me handle this by myself. I started the problem now let me fix it or I will do some damage. And you can count on that if anyone like that Sinton "cock", or anyone else butts into our ******* business. ha! Bye Barbosa nice knowing ya :D hahahahahahaha

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-26-2004, 10:14 PM
Go ahead and take the trash out, Mom. :D

Old Tiger
07-27-2004, 12:13 AM
anyways my name is Tiger WR and I have a problem. Other peoples in my awareness class *claps/cheers*

spiveyrat
07-27-2004, 06:52 AM
Hey get these punk kids out of here...

Look who is call who a "punk". Talk about calling the kettle black!

...I started the problem now let me fix it or I will do some damage.

I think barbosa is already damaged. :rolleyes:

olddawggreen
07-27-2004, 10:48 AM
Good job RangerMom! I think this guy was a reincarnation of someone who was here before, and just came back to settle some issues. Glad hes gone if he can't get along any better than that.

Old Tiger
07-27-2004, 11:04 AM
ODG, are you going to try to attend one of the Rockdale games on Burnets off week?

olddawggreen
07-27-2004, 11:22 AM
Yes I am definatly going to try Tiger, who do you play on the 1st of October, and where?

Old Tiger
07-27-2004, 11:32 AM
Oct. 1st La Grange(There)
Oct. 8th Manor(There)