PDA

View Full Version : anybody know bandera?

bulldogman06
07-24-2004, 03:35 PM
Does anybody here know anything about the Bandera Bulldogs? we won state in '02, had a terrible year last year, and are on teh rebound, hopefully makin a run in '06. I was just wondering if anybody knew about them. and what do you think about them.

vfunk
07-24-2004, 03:53 PM
I think youve come to the right place. While I dont personally know anything about them...I guarantee you there a few people on here who follow them religiously!

Old Tiger
07-24-2004, 05:16 PM
I know of Bandera but I don't know Bandera. I know there used to be a horse race track there that i went to when i was younger

Ray_BearKat
07-24-2004, 07:56 PM
I was watching the Travel Channel the other day and they were showing a road trip from Dallas to Corpus Christi...one of the stop overs was in Bandera.

Do people really ride there horses all over town?

And do yall really have the oldest bar/saloon in Texas I remember hearing something like that while I was watching?

Ranger Mom
07-24-2004, 09:49 PM
Well, I have to admit I know of Bandera better that I would have liked. :D :D

Greenwood Teach
07-24-2004, 09:56 PM
Right, Ranger Mom! I would have preferred to have known Bandera in a different way.

Old Green
07-24-2004, 10:02 PM
Bandera is a nice town. Some of the guys and I will be staying at the River Front Cottages 2nd week In October. I LUV the place. All kinds of shops , Bars Arce Street Blues, 11th Street Pub, and the biggest Chicken Fried steak at the OST Restaurant I have ever ate. All with in 1/2 mile walking distance of the cottages.