PDA

View Full Version : YIPPEE!!!! -- It's here!!

Ranger Mom
08-30-2002, 02:58 PM
Finally........this had been the longest countdown ever. I am leaving in 2 hours to make the drive to watch the Greenwood Rangers play a very talented Ballinger team. Best wishes to all who are traveling tonight and all our "boys" out there - BE SAFE and STAY HEALTHY!! Good luck to all tonight, I will check back upon my return from Ballinger. GO RANGERS!!

eye of the tiger
08-30-2002, 03:37 PM
Good luck tonight ranger mom. And yes, everybody be safe in your travels tonight.

vet93
08-30-2002, 05:07 PM
Drive safe Ranger Mom and good luck to your equally talented Rangers. Coach Purser will have'um ready! P.S. Tell me what you think of our stadium renovations from across the way. Sorry, we didn't have the funds to do the same for the visitor's side but hope to next year! Later Vet93

Originally posted by Ranger Mom:
Finally........this had been the longest countdown ever. I am leaving in 2 hours to make the drive to watch the Greenwood Rangers play a very talented Ballinger team. Best wishes to all who are traveling tonight and all our "boys" out there - BE SAFE and STAY HEALTHY!! Good luck to all tonight, I will check back upon my return from Ballinger. GO RANGERS!!

sinton66
08-30-2002, 05:28 PM
Vet93, best of luck to you guys!

vet93
08-30-2002, 10:53 PM
Glad to see the Pirates came through. Greenwood handed us our hats tonight. No excuses. They will be tough in their district. Hope RangerMom made it home safe!

Originally posted by sinton66:
Vet93, best of luck to you guys!

Ranger Mom
08-31-2002, 12:35 AM
I made it home in one "TIRED" piece. The field and stands looked great. Ya'lls grass is beautiful. It must be nice to have a field that has all the same kind of grass on it, that is all one color!! Hopefully one day we will get tired of our field ranking so low and we will let go of a little money to fix it up. This year they "top dressed" it, but it still doesn't look like a football field should!!